Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Interested in New Technologies?

2 participants

Interested in New Technologies? Empty Interested in New Technologies?

Message  gerardM Ven 11 Jan - 15:47

Hi everyone,

Are you interested in new technologies and especially computing, read reports from 2013 International CES.

It's the annual meeting number One of the domain: The Consumer takes place in Las Vegas from Jan 8 to 11.
About CES

With more than four decades of success, the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) reaches across global markets, connects the industry and enables CE innovations to grow and thrive.

Here's their Web site -> http://www.cesweb.org/Home.aspx
Home automation, computers as thick as a paper sheet, foldable screens, Digital Health Revolution: Body, Mind and Soul, Next Big Thing in the next 30 years is there!

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interested in New Technologies? Empty Re: Interested in New Technologies?

Message  coldfusion Sam 12 Jan - 10:40

hello,
i was at IFA in Berlin and it was also great. However I think everything was designed to be obsolete next year.
Take example of Apple, the company wants us to buy the news Apple's (this-is-not-only-a-new-technology-but-a-revolution) stuffs.
I still have my oldy stuffs like mobile, computer and laptop and feel happy with, how about you?
A propos thanks for the link.

coldfusion

Lieu : ??
Langues : ??

Interested in New Technologies? Empty Re: Interested in New Technologies?

Message  gerardM Sam 12 Jan - 16:02

Hi colfusion, hi everyone,

> A propos thanks for the link.
You're welcome.

I know computer manufacturers for decades Wink

I remember several decades ago when I believed them saying every hardware component would be good for next computers (I'm not speaking about Apple who didn't say this).

On the opposite, they keep launching "new technologies" to oblige people to purchase new computers.
When I write "computer", it's the same song for all electronic devices, if not anything in Industry!

CES in Vegas is showing products of coming year but also prototypes of what will be available in 30 years.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/