Medical Documentary on Genetically Modified Food - Genetic Roulette - The Gamble of Our Lives

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Medical Documentary on Genetically Modified Food - Genetic Roulette - The Gamble of Our Lives

Message  gerardM le Dim 3 Mar - 11:49

When in Europe? Shall we escape?

Hi everyone,

Here's a 57-min documentary on GMOs discussing the situation in the US and the dangers for everyone there.

Genetic Roulette - The Gamble of Ours Lives

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Medical Documentary on Genetically Modified Food - Genetic Roulette - The Gamble of Our Lives

Message  gerardM le Dim 3 Mar - 11:59

Hi everyone,

I guess it's a similar objet, after a post of a Green American friend (I think she's a farmer in Texas):

-> 3 Facts Everybody Should Know About Monsanto , ce-Collective Evolution magazine
I assume you guessed the position is con-Monsanto Very Happy
Monsanto is an american multinational corporation founded in the early 1900′s by John Francis Queeny. It’s no coincidence that he was a veteran of the pharmaceutical industry. Monsanto and the people that govern it hide behind the classification of multinational corporations and political labels in order to implement their desired agenda. Why on Earth is our food being manufactured by the largest pesticide company in the world?
1. Monsanto Invented The Harmful LED (light emitting diode)
2. Monsanto has multiple connections to the government
3. Monsanto invented the toxic chemicals that that they spray on our food, which they own.

gerardM

Re: Medical Documentary on Genetically Modified Food - Genetic Roulette - The Gamble of Our Lives

Message  MurielB le Dim 3 Mar - 22:12

gerardM a écrit:

Why on Earth is our food being manufactured by the largest pesticide company in the world?
frightening What a Face

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  gerardM le Dim 3 Mar - 22:20

Muriel,
MurielB a écrit:... frightening What a Face
It is!!

Worse! I wonder if I'm confusing with the German companies Bayer, BASF, etc. (IG Farben during WWII) but I guess that before pesticides, Monsanto was manufacturing poison gas: asphyxiating gas, mustard gas and the like.

gerardM

Message  gerardM le Dim 3 Mar - 22:41

Gosh! Watch where I put the mouse:
An article about aspartame... didn't know it was poisonous!!
Pharmaceutical Terrorism - The Backbone of Modern Medicine
The chief patent holder of the sweetener is the Monsanto Co., based in St. Louis. In 1967, Monsanto entered into a joint venture with I.G. Farbenfabriken, the aforementioned financial core of the Hitler regime and the key supplier of poison gas to the Nazi racial extermination program. In view of Monsanto's Nazi, chemical warfare ties, and the fact that aspartame is a potent stand alone poison, NutraSweet is a can of worms unprecedented in the American food industry and casts an extraordinarily long shadow across the integrity of the FDA and the American Medical Association that should have screamed bloody murder over the issue. The history of the product is laden with flawed and fabricated research findings, basically a barrage of blatant lies provided by a battery of independent medical researchers, all of which were used as the basis of FDA approval.

Aspartame is a deliberate poisoning of the masses.
( http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/articles/art_pharmaterror.html )

-> Peddling Monsanto Poison To Our Most Innocent Our Children: Michelle Obama’s 2nd-Term Agenda ~ Impact Nature of Food With Monsanto!

higly poisenous herbicide and defoliant Agent Orange for the war in Vietnam which was excessivly used. About 80 000 m³ of Agent Orange was sprayed across South Vietnam
(Birth Defects Information)

Dark History of the Evil Monsanto Corporation

gerardM

Message  gerardM le Mar 5 Mar - 20:38

Hi everyone,

Susan keeps posting against GMOs:

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Mar 5 Mar - 22:23

She is right because we are what we eat aren't we?

Admin

Message  gerardM le Mer 6 Mar - 8:10

Hi Muriel,

Yes, she's right.
However, I wonder how many Americans are aware of this. As Michele Obama gets involved in food, things may evolve.

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Mer 6 Mar - 17:09

I am very pleased about that Very Happy

Admin

Message  gerardM le Jeu 7 Mar - 22:06

Hi Muriel, hi everyone,

As far as I understand, there's progress in the US re GMOs:
Hawaii and Vermont make historic GMO labeling progress (dated March 7)
On Friday, the Vermont House Agriculture Committee, after weeks of testimony, passed H.112, or the “GMO labeling bill,” by an 8-3 vote.
Hawaii and Vermont are one step closer to becoming the first states in the US to introduce GMO labeling following historic House votes over the past 5 days.

Hawaii House passes GMO labeling bill on to Senate
Susan added:
What's the bet Monsanto will threaten lawsuits and throw more $ at legislators.
I picked up an expression I didn't know... I would have never dared translate "Combien on parie..." by "What's the bet..." (first time I see this expression) :-) I'll remember.

gerardM

Message  gerardM le Ven 8 Mar - 19:43

Hi everyone,

Yesterday night on the French channel FR2, I saw a documentary stating Americans were more and more interested in food, so that even girls wanted to work as butchers (don't remember if they wanted to kill bulls with their fists)!!
Butchers advise Americans not to eat that much meat and they were explaining they took great care not to stress animals otherwise meat was not good.
The comperes also said Americans were promoting short circuits.

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Ven 8 Mar - 20:40

You are right, Gerard, it's no good to eat toi much meat
Eating too much meat is a common dietary problem in American society. Most Americans don't realize that they're eating too much meat. The risks of eating excessive amounts of meat include heart disease, kidney disease, osteoporosis and cancer.

Admin

Message  gerardM le Ven 8 Mar - 21:28

Hi Muriel,

Thanks for confirmation.

I heard Chinese were eating more and more meat (and other food) and obesity is increasing there as well, due to new living standards and to single-child politics (kids are spoiled: nothing is well enough)... not sure China takes a good way.
Difficult for a nation to learn from other's mistakes. After long want period, they make the same mistakes as many other countries.

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Mar 12 Mar - 21:46

Hi Gerard, everyone
I have heard that when man started to eat cooked meat his brain started to grow. Who could explain to me why ?

Admin

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut