Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Boys and Girls May Get Different Breast Milk

3 participants

Boys and Girls May Get Different Breast Milk  Empty Boys and Girls May Get Different Breast Milk

Message  gerardM Lun 16 Déc - 23:15

Boys and Girls May Get Different Breast Milk  Temp303
Mother's milk may be the first food, but it is not created equal. In humans and other mammals, researchers have found that milk composition changes depending on the infant's gender and on whether conditions are good or bad. Understanding those differences can give scientists insights into human evolution.

Researchers at Michigan State University and other institutions found that among 72 economically sufficient mothers in rural Kenya, women with sons generally gave richer milk (2.8 percent fat compared with 1.74 percent for daughters).* Poor women, however, favored daughters with creamier milk (2.6 versus 2.3 percent). These findings, published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology in September,

How weird!! How exciting!! I'm stunned!!

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Boys and Girls May Get Different Breast Milk  Empty Re: Boys and Girls May Get Different Breast Milk

Message  MurielB Mar 17 Déc - 10:05

Yes it is very interesting. There is a link between breast milk composition and the mother-child's relationship.
thank you Gérard for this article.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Boys and Girls May Get Different Breast Milk  Empty Re: Boys and Girls May Get Different Breast Milk

Message  Remy Mar 17 Déc - 11:45

and what about the husband ?

Remy

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb

Message  MurielB Mar 17 Déc - 13:54

You know, Remy the nicer the husband with his wife is the tastier the milk ibecomes  Very Happy

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es