Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Southeast US Continue to Deal with High Rates of Hypertension

2 participants

Southeast US Continue to Deal with High Rates of Hypertension Empty Southeast US Continue to Deal with High Rates of Hypertension

Message  gerardM Dim 29 Déc - 17:08

Hi everyone,

-> Southeast US Continue to Deal with High Rates of Hypertension
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a chronic health condition that can lead to several other health complications if left unchecked. High blood pressure has been tied to increasing the risks of heart attack and stroke. Within the United States, roughly one-third of the adult population has hypertension. In a new report, researchers found that hypertension rates are particularly high in the southeast, a problem that might be irreversible.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Southeast US Continue to Deal with High Rates of Hypertension Empty Re: Southeast US Continue to Deal with High Rates of Hypertension

Message  MurielB Dim 29 Déc - 22:44

Hi Gérard, everyone
It is a lot but don't you think with a suitable diet and exercise people could improve that.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Southeast US Continue to Deal with High Rates of Hypertension Empty Re: Southeast US Continue to Deal with High Rates of Hypertension

Message  gerardM Dim 29 Déc - 23:19

Yes I think so Muriel but I also think saying this is not enough as many people don't consider they are concerned. Important waist size looks a mark of well-being.
Troubles are considered as normal till people practices sports and discover the results.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/