women aged over 40

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

women aged over 40

Message  krystynaD le Jeu 23 Jan 2014, 21:27

Bonsoir à tous ...

Reasons to appreciate women aged over 40 years ...

A woman over forty will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, “What are you thinking?” She doesn’t care what you think.
If a woman over forty doesn’t want to watch the game, she doesn’t sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it’s usually something more interesting.
A woman over forty knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom.
Few women past the age of forty give a hoot what you might think about her or what she’s doing.
Women over forty are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
Of course, if you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.
Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it’s like to be unappreciated.
A woman over forty has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends.
A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn’t trust the guy with other women.
Women over forty couldn’t care less if you’re attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won’t betray her.
Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over forty. They always know.
A woman over forty looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women.
Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over forty is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
Older women are forthright and honest. They’ll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one!
Yes, we praise women over forty for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it’s not reciprocal.
For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of forty-plus, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some twenty-two-year-old waitress.
Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, “Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" ?”
Here’s an update for you ...
Now 80 percent of women are against marriage, why?
Because women realize "it’s not worth buying an entire pig, just to get a little sausage" !
krystynaD

Lieu : Paris
Langues : Australian English (Langue maternelle), Fr, Pol

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: women aged over 40

Message  MurielB le Jeu 23 Jan 2014, 22:38

Hi Krystyna.
I don't know what to say about  women aged over 40 but I am excessively happy to see you back on the forum

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  gerardM le Jeu 23 Jan 2014, 23:11

Hi Krystyna, Muriel, everyone,

Thanks for these words Krystyna.

Thanks for this funny expression I didn't know: "... don't give a hoot (or two hoots)" Wink
The last lines deserve an improvement with: "... unless you can get more than the little sausage". Smile Understand what you want (I meant: worth marrying Bill Gates, Arnaud Lagardère, Nicolas Sarkozy et al).

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Message  Guilaine le Ven 24 Jan 2014, 15:22

Excellent, Krystina. You should pass it on to Valérie Trierweiler. That should soothe her !
Guilaine

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, Es,It

Message  krystynaD le Ven 31 Jan 2014, 13:27

Hi Guilaine,
Somehow I think Mme Trierweiler will not suffer too much from this debacle.
She will write a book, have her own talk show on TV (maybe take Vivement Dimanche), they will make a movie, and she will have millions of euros while living in luxury.
M. Hollande, on the other hand, will have nothing !
No wife, no high profile job, he will just have the infamy of being a goose !
One has to wonder what magical power he has over good-looking successful women (I suppose he is very talented in the underpants department !!!)
krystynaD

Lieu : Paris
Langues : Australian English (Langue maternelle), Fr, Pol

Message  Guilaine le Ven 31 Jan 2014, 18:09

Hi Krystyna ,

Belonging to a man with power or money is attractive, no matter the physical appearance, I suppose.
Think of all the beautiful young women who "marry" old men ! They bet on the future, of course.
But Mr. H is more cautious, no need to sign. He is the leader and doesn't bother with scruples of any kind.
Guilaine

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, Es,It

Message  gerardM le Ven 31 Jan 2014, 18:12

No matter, Valérie got fame and will be able to convert this into cash.

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Ven 31 Jan 2014, 22:50

Hi Krytyna, Guilaine, Gérard ! 
 Powerful and not so Young rich men and pretty Young ladies usually attract one another
Perhaps the Young lady is unconsciously looking for her father because she needs protection? money ?Perhaps the rich man has everything apart from his youth and wants to be Young again ?
What about women over forties ? Wink

Admin

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  Remy le Sam 01 Fév 2014, 04:21

Hi everyone,

you say that a young woman who is interested in an older man is obviously interested in money or power. But what about desire ?  Cool

Remy

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb

Message  gerardM le Sam 01 Fév 2014, 13:14

Hi Muriel, everyone
MurielB a écrit:... What about women over forties ? Wink
Hm I guess rich women over 40 are "attractive" as well: Liliane Bettencourt? another very recent buzz?

gerardM

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut