Why Video Games Make You Aggressive

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Message  gerardM le Dim 13 Avr - 18:39

Hi everyone,

(click pic or link to start video)

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Why Video Games Make You Aggressive

Message  MurielB le Dim 13 Avr - 20:21

Gérard, everyone
What about good effects
http://www.mpg.de/7588840/video-games-brain

Video gaming causes increases in the brain regions responsible for spatial orientation, memory formation and strategic planning as well as fine motor skills.
Anyway I agree that it is important to choose the right games because some of them are very violent !

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  MurielB le Ven 20 Jan - 22:27

http://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/health-benefits-of-playing-video-games.html/?a=viewall

And yet, the gaming industry becomes bigger and better, year after year. Kids are growing up with video games on their computers, tablets, and smartphones, not just with consoles.
Gérard I agree that video games make people agressive. My 9 year old grand son,  like every little boy of his age, loves playing video games and that makes him very nervous when he does it for a long time.
When he is with us, he is only allowed 1 hour a day and that makes him happy
In this article they say that video games boost our memoru, increase our coordination, is good for our cognitive health, reduce our stress and depression and can sharpen our decision-making which is very good.

Admin

Message  gerardM le Ven 20 Jan - 22:55

Hi Muriel,
True that video games have positive effects.
However, video games have to be controled. Facebook relays again articles claiming never to let young children use such devices (game consoles, tablets, etc).

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Message  MurielB le Ven 20 Jan - 23:11

I agree with you Gérard. Video games have positive effects but adults have to be careful with Young children.

Admin

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut