Will The Internet Kill Religion?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Message  gerardM le Lun 14 Avr - 21:08

Hi everyone,

->

(click pic or link to access video)

The Internet is a great tool to connect with others, learn new things, and learn about things happening all over the world! Is it also killing religion? Laci sits down to discuss an interesting study about how the rise in Internet might be causing people to lose their religion.

How the Internet Is Taking Away America's Religion

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Will The Internet Kill Religion?

Message  MurielB le Lun 14 Avr - 21:20

hi everyone !
What is religion ? is it a system of symbols, myths, doctrines, ethics and rituals. when people have a lot of contacts thanks to internet, they tend to understand better everyone else' s view-points and move away from narrow beliefs. For me the Americans are in a  positive evolution nor do they deny the existence of a transcendence. It is all the way round.
Internet is the birth of a global web of consciousness and helps us  go forward together in love, while preserving individuality

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut