Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

My trip to Australia

3 participants

My trip to Australia Empty My trip to Australia

Message  Teilhard Lun 2 Fév - 18:18

W're back from Australia. It is a country which is at the antipodus. Whatsoever interesting; it's very far away. Nearly one day by aircraft. We had the met our daughter; we were happy nevertheless to be able to see fireworks of new year; Sidney; Melbourne, Kangaroo island an its animals. MIDDLE part with ALICE SPRING Uluru ayers rock : beautifull sun set.b We finished  by snorkelling on the great barier reef.  STILL on jet lag! hard?
Teilhard
Teilhard

Lieu : Sans (Lille)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My trip to Australia Empty Re: My trip to Australia

Message  MurielB Mar 3 Fév - 8:54

Hi Teilhard !
Thanks a lot for writing about Australia ! When I read your post yesterday, a bell rang. It reminded of me one of my grand children's favourite story "The Mr men's  Christmas". Mr Topsy Turvy( The one who does everything the wrong way around) wanted to go to Australia because he'd heard that it was an upside down sort of place. Yes Australia is very far away and at the other side of the world !

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My trip to Australia Empty Re: My trip to Australia

Message  Remy Mar 3 Fév - 13:36

I love horse trail, ya !

(not proud of it)

Remy