Why After A Decade Of Education Are Our Kids So Uneducated?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Why After A Decade Of Education Are Our Kids So Uneducated?

Message  gerardM le Dim 9 Aoû - 23:54

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Why After A Decade Of Education Are Our Kids So Uneducated?

Message  MurielB le Lun 10 Aoû - 15:06

It is up to the parents, mentors, peers and other societal influences to fill these gaps, but we all know this doesn’t regularly occur. If the guides and teachers in a child’s life don’t have the knowledge and skills to properly inform and take care of themselves, then how can they be expected to share it with others? They literally can’t, which is why we need an effective safety net to provide all the information that our children need to develop into awakened, functional and wholesome adults.
Gérard we can't take everything for granted and trust the system. we must make sure our children are in the right school with fairy good teachers. Anyway when the institutions are not good they can attend a private school but the parents always play an important part and intelligent children Will always pull through !

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  gerardM le Lun 10 Aoû - 17:06

Muriel,

In my opinion, things change constantly.
Society is like "everything" in this world, like the crust of the Earth which moves and sometimes crack (I'm thinking of plate tectonics).
Religion, morality, drug acceptation, violence, sex, etc. the society has to evolve and like on a sailing boat, like on skis, we constantly have to adjust life elements to keep our balance and equilibrium.

>  intelligent children Will always pull through
Not always I'm afraid.
There are many examples of people who didn't follow the rules of society, the pattern and who stay outside: autistic persons, active low-level workers such as hippies, hobos... refusing the mold.

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Lun 10 Aoû - 17:23

Thanks Gérard for the word hoboe o didn't know

Define hobo: a person who has no place to live and no money and who travels to many different places—
A friend of mine's son has chosen not to be in the mould and live un a country community with little money.
He is happy !

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  gerardM le Lun 10 Aoû - 22:45

MurielB a écrit:Thanks Gérard for the word hoboe o didn't know

Define hobo: a person who has no place to live and no money and who travels to many different places—
A friend of mine's son has chosen not to be in the mould and live un a country community with little money.
He is happy !
You're welcome Muriel,

Hobo was the nichname of an Australian member on a forum I participated in in the 1990s.
I thought the word "hobo" was Australian, no it is not.
In British En it refers to vagrants.
In the US, if it was used for people going here and there throughout the United States (just with their saddles and guns) to take any job in ranches, it's now said for temporary workers who take seasonal works. So different from Brit.En.

gerardM

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut