How Close Are We To Computers That Think Like Humans?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

How Close Are We To Computers That Think Like Humans?

Message  gerardM le Mar 11 Aoû - 0:27

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: How Close Are We To Computers That Think Like Humans?

Message  MurielB le Mar 11 Aoû - 11:53

Hi Gérard !
Carl Gustave Yung a écrit:According to Jung the human mind has innate characteristics “imprinted” on it as a result of evolution. These universal predispositions stem from our ancestral past. Fear of the dark, or of snakes and spiders might be examples and it is interesting that this idea has recently been revived in the theory of prepared conditioning. However more important than isolated tendencies are those aspects of the collective unconscious that have developed into separate sub-systems of the personality. Jung called these ancestral memories and images archetypes.
A robot has nothing to do with evolution, no collective unconscious, no ancestral memories and images archetypes.  How can it think like a human being ? scratch

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  gerardM le Mar 11 Aoû - 17:38

Of course, when I saw this article I immediately thought that you would not like much and be rather skeptical or annoyed Wink

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Message  MurielB le Mar 11 Aoû - 21:27

Gérard, I was not at all annoyed and listened carefully to the video. As I am rooted in my belief in the eternity of the spiritul aspect of matter, i am doubtful about that. I am not sure whatsoever that I am right and last week my friend from Alsace tried to convince me that I was wrong. Anyway I like positive beliefs and that creed is important for me. why not ?

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut