You Could Hack Your Brain To Have Unlimited Senses

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Message  gerardM le Mar 1 Mar - 17:12

Howdy.

Discovery News

The brain is more malleable than you might imagine. It is built to adapt quickly and find new uses for any info and keep humans surviving. What would happen if we could upgrade our brains processing?

If we're defining our senses as a consistent input that enables your brain to process the world around us with, then there's really no limit to the number…
TESTTUBE.COM

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: You Could Hack Your Brain To Have Unlimited Senses

Message  MurielB le Mer 2 Mar - 16:39

Gérard sometimes people want to upgrade their brains with Dangerous substances. affraid
http://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-cocaine-use/

Cocaine is a powerful and highly addictive substance. Cocaine hydrochloride remains a schedule II controlled substance, as it has some legal therapeutic application as a pain reliever and vasoconstrictor, useful in association with some medical procedures. In most other cases, cocaine is an illegal substance--one that is widely abused for its pleasurable stimulant effects.
Cocaine can be found in a number of forms, including white powder, paste, or solidified and rock-like (the latter commonly referred to as "crack cocaine"). Whatever the form, cocaine acts as a strong stimulant substance that can:

• Provide a rapid-onset, rewarding high.
  • Speeds up various physiologic processes via its central nervous system effects.
  • Influence both short- and long-term mental health.

Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Re: You Could Hack Your Brain To Have Unlimited Senses

Message  gerardM le Mer 2 Mar - 16:44

Muriel,
The article is on another level but it's as scary.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut