The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions

Message  gerardM le Sam 18 Juin - 19:38

Howdy.

Scientific American magazine

Jonah Berger, a marketing professor at the Wharton School of Business, traces the myriad ways that social cues guide us, often without our knowledge.




The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions
Wharton professor Jonah Berger explores the many influences on what we decide
SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM|PAR GARETH COOK

_________________
Please feel free to point out big mistakes in my messages in a foreign language. Thanks to your remarks, I'll be able to improve my level.
PS: Pls note that I chose American English for my vocabulary, grammar, spelling, culture, etc.  :-)
avatar
gerardM

Messages : 33982
Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions

Message  MurielB le Sam 18 Juin - 23:20

Hi Gérard, everyone.
I agree that hidden social forces guide us as well as many other forces we are not aware of.The scientists show that most of our decisions, actions, emotions and behavior depend on the 95% of brain activity that is beyond our conscious awareness, which means that 95 – 99% of our life comes from the programming in our subconscious mind. very interesting isn't it ? But what is the subconscious mind ?
http://www.2knowmyself.com/Subconscious_mind

Think of the subconscious mind as the storage room of everything that is currently not in your conscious mind.
The subconscious mind stores all of your previous life experiences, your beliefs, your memories, you skills, all situations you've been through and all images you've ever seen


free acts are very exceptional and one may Wonder if freedom exists. what do you think ?

_________________
Merci de me faire part des grosses fautes dans mes messages en langue étrangère. Grâce à vos remarques, je pourrai m'améliorer :-)
avatar
MurielB
Admin

Messages : 12295
Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions

Message  MurielB le Lun 20 Juin - 8:22

Hi everyone !
only 5% of our cognitive activities (decisions, emotions, actions, behaviour) is conscious because the remaining 95% is generated in a non-conscious manner. Any way those 5% are very important because in that way we are responsible of our acts and we can always change.Fortunately  our past is not the only one which rules our life

_________________
Merci de me faire part des grosses fautes dans mes messages en langue étrangère. Grâce à vos remarques, je pourrai m'améliorer :-)
avatar
MurielB
Admin

Messages : 12295
Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut


 
Permission de ce forum:
Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum