Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions

2 participants

The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions Empty The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions

Message  gerardM Sam 18 Juin - 19:38

Howdy.

Scientific American magazine

Jonah Berger, a marketing professor at the Wharton School of Business, traces the myriad ways that social cues guide us, often without our knowledge.

The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions Safe_image.php?d=AQD84IAtTEIEEKiA&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scientificamerican.com%2Fsciam%2Fcache%2Ffile%2F0D66F472-3460-41BE-BE7042F64E1561D2_agenda

The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions
Wharton professor Jonah Berger explores the many influences on what we decide
SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM|PAR GARETH COOK

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions Empty Re: The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions

Message  MurielB Sam 18 Juin - 23:20

Hi Gérard, everyone.
I agree that hidden social forces guide us as well as many other forces we are not aware of.The scientists show that most of our decisions, actions, emotions and behavior depend on the 95% of brain activity that is beyond our conscious awareness, which means that 95 – 99% of our life comes from the programming in our subconscious mind. very interesting isn't it ? But what is the subconscious mind ?
http://www.2knowmyself.com/Subconscious_mind

Think of the subconscious mind as the storage room of everything that is currently not in your conscious mind.
The subconscious mind stores all of your previous life experiences, your beliefs, your memories, you skills, all situations you've been through and all images you've ever seen

free acts are very exceptional and one may Wonder if freedom exists. what do you think ?

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions Empty Re: The Hidden Social Forces That Guide Your Decisions

Message  MurielB Lun 20 Juin - 8:22

Hi everyone !
only 5% of our cognitive activities (decisions, emotions, actions, behaviour) is conscious because the remaining 95% is generated in a non-conscious manner. Any way those 5% are very important because in that way we are responsible of our acts and we can always change.Fortunately  our past is not the only one which rules our life

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois