Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

collaborative economy

2 participants

collaborative economy Empty collaborative economy

Message  gerardM Dim 19 Juil - 10:23

To discover other pages please click on the top right. the page numbers appear there.

Howdy.

Greenpeace International

Here's a great reminder of why we must do all we can to protect the beauty of our planet.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

collaborative economy Empty The unstoppable rise of a collaborative economy

Message  MurielB Mer 10 Aoû - 22:45

very gradually you can see

• Carpool which is a good way to limit global warming
  • Firm creations thanks to cowdfunding
  • Academic articles available in open source
  • Flat swapping

It is true that overconsumption is not viable in the long term...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya6zndBObHY

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

collaborative economy Empty Throughout history, pandemics have had profound economic effects

Message  MurielB Dim 21 Juin - 22:14

https://liveindex.org/132625/2020/03/throughout-history-pandemics-have-had-profound-economic-effects/ in
PANDEMICS ARE the inevitable attendants of economic progress. Interconnected trade networks and teeming cities have made societies both richer and more vulnerable, from the empires of antiquity to the integrated global economy of the present. The effects of covid-19 will be very different from those of past pathogens, which struck populations far poorer than people today, and with less knowledge of things like viruses and bacteria. The toll should be on a different scale than that exacted by the Black Death or Spanish flu. Even so, the ravages of the past offer some guide as to how the global economy may change as a result of the coronavirus. ppl
The Black Death contributed to the breakdown of the feudal economy. The Spanish flu was more deadly than the First World War and because a lot of men disappeared, women had to work.  This allowed them to free themselves from the guardianship of men...The 20 to 50 million deaths have shaken  the world , but it has made it more humane. For example, the orphans were taken care of by different  families...In some places it was good for the economy, For instance  American states harder hit by the disease grew faster in its aftermath In the 21st century, the surveillance and control of a pandemic relies primarily on international cooperation, so people must work together to control it That is what it teaches us

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es