Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

space X is amazing

space X is amazing Empty space X is amazing

Message  MurielB le Lun 1 Juin - 22:04

https://www.spacex.com/launches/
On Saturday, May 30 at 3:22 p.m. EDT, SpaceX’s Falcon 9 launched Crew Dragon’s second demonstration (Demo-2) mission from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida, and the next day Crew Dragon autonomously docked to the International Space Station. This test flight with NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley on board the Dragon spacecraft returned human spaceflight to the United States.
Hi everyone
It is necessary to emphasize the importance of this launch, both for SpaceX and for the future of space flight in general. For the company, it is another step on their journey to Mars. More generally, it demonstrates that such flights are not necessarily reserved for the most powerful States. Right now, at about 11 p.m., in the Calais sky, we can see a star moving like a shooting star. It is SpaceX

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

space X is amazing Empty Re: space X is amazing

Message  MurielB le Mar 2 Juin - 21:16

I am really amazed to see so much money and energy being spent on this project. Man really needs to explore what's around him. It reminds me of Kennedy's "The New Frontier" text.
. It was an America that would actively work towards Disarmament while pushing to explore a universe that lay beyond our skies and in the space above it.
Curiosity is one of the characteristics of the human beings. They are also extremely social.That's the reason why sapiens is the only one of his species to have remained until today. There has been a lot of crossbreeding with the other human branches: Denisova's man, Neanderthal man etc. Anyway, everyone else's genes have been diluted in those of sapiens because sapiens liked contacts while the others remained clan-based.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas