Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Teen agers and children in advertising

2 participants

Teen agers and children in advertising Empty Teen agers and children in advertising

Message  MurielB Jeu 26 Jan - 22:39

In today’s vocable the film-maker David schwimmer who is very active in many things of great importance in our society, explains the problem of teen agers and children in advertising. It upsets him when he comes across a big billboard and sees a young boy or girl (14 or15) may be younger advertising clothing or perfume in a shocking way. In fact he'd rather have seen them wearing age-appropriate clothing. Today they are targeting a lot of advertising at adults using children and it is awful I think.
In London, there is the “Let girls be girls campaign” from parents who are concerned with an increasingly sexualized culture which makes their children life a misery.
what is your view-point about that ?

Dernière édition par MurielB le Sam 4 Fév - 23:27, édité 1 fois

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Teen agers and children in advertising Empty I agree totally

Message  ireneO Lun 30 Jan - 23:07

with David Schwimmer .
It is a luck that he is famous, that helps when it is so important to be listened to.
I think a meeting should be organised with parents who agree with that situation on one side, who are pride to see their children exhibited and parents who fear for the future of their ones, on the other side. Whoever who thinks it is necessary to debate could be invited.

Every day we are told appalling facts.Today, it was about students who don't think by themselves when they have some work to prepare at home: they copy on the Internet what they find about the subject they are asked to discuss.

How difficult it is to get used to that kind of society!

Anyway, have a good night Muriel!

Irène.
ireneO
ireneO

Lieu : Eaubonne café-langues, Ermont
Langues : Française (Langue maternelle), En-US

Teen agers and children in advertising Empty Re: Teen agers and children in advertising

Message  MurielB Mar 31 Jan - 13:38

ireneO a écrit:

I think a meeting should be organised with parents who agree with that situation on one side, who are pride to see their children exhibited and parents who fear for the future of their ones, on the other side. Whoever who thinks it is necessary to debate could be invited.

your are right, Irène communication is important and meetings should be organized to help people solve their problems. thank you

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois