Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

French Doctors Leaving the Sécurité Sociale

French Doctors Leaving the Sécurité Sociale Empty French Doctors Leaving the Sécurité Sociale

Message  gerardM Dim 26 Mai - 8:13

Hi everyone,

I read on the "Valeurs actuelles" #3991 dated May 23-29, that more and more French Doctors are fighting the Frencg government regarding Sécurité Sociale and URSSAF.
affraid
According to a law of 1992 (Assemblée of Mitterand), then improved by Lionel Jospin in 2001, France is obliged to accept competition and accept foreign health insurances.
Already 7,000 to 8,000 French doctors chose a Swiss insurance for theit jobs !
Many French citizens living near the Swiss border made this choice as well.
Normal expenses, and CRDS, and CSG are not paid and the cover is as good and even better.

According to the law, this is possible for anyone in France, not only for professionals (doctors) but anyone but trust the French government, it won't be easy, the famous quantity of papers people has to fill in will be back then!! LOL

Did you hear about this?

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas