Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Water firms raise fears over shale gas fracking

Water firms raise fears over shale gas fracking Empty Water firms raise fears over shale gas fracking

Message  gerardM Ven 19 Juil - 16:18

Hi everyone,

We can see this through my postings of "funny pics" and sayings: Americans often encourage people to go ahead without fear and afterwards, they join the French in seeing problems. What's better? French way of waiting and postponing and procrastinating or American's of rushing and bumping? scratch 
-> Stem Cells
-> GMO's
-> Fracking

-> Water firms raise fears over shale gas fracking
Fracking for shale gas will raise the risk of water shortages and could contaminate drinking supplies, Britain's water companies have claimed.
In a blow for shale gas explorers and government alike, Water UK, which represents all major water suppliers, has published a series of concerns about fracking and warned that failure to address them could “stop the industry in its tracks”.

Ministers hope the controversial process, which involves pumping water, sand and chemicals into the ground to extract gas trapped in rocks, could unlock a major new source of gas for Britain and bring down household energy bills.

Chancellor George Osborne on Friday unveils details of tax breaks for the shale gas industry, pledging the most generous tax regime in the world so that Britain becomes “a leader of the shale gas revolution”.

What's better? In medio stat virtus.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas