Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FAA to allow use of electronic devices during entire flight

FAA to allow use of electronic devices during entire flight Empty FAA to allow use of electronic devices during entire flight

Message  gerardM Jeu 31 Oct - 15:49

Hi everyone,

It's always been forbiden to use phone and electronic devices in aircrafts, right?
WE learn today it has never been a cause of danger... just crews that didn't want to be bothered!Twisted Evil 

-> FAA to allow use of electronic devices during entire flight
Airline passengers will soon be able to use their mobile devices during an entire flight from takeoff to landing.

Federal Aviation Administration Administrator Michael Huerta announced the new ruling on Thursday. Implementation will vary among airlines, according to the FAA. But many carriers are expected to allow passengers to be able to use their devices from departure to arrival by the end of the year.

In its press release, the agency outlined some of the specific details and conditions:

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas