Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

going public and private vocable 680 The Economist

going public and private vocable 680 The Economist Empty going public and private vocable 680 The Economist

Message  MurielB Dim 16 Fév - 21:56

Hi everyone
Have you heard about the disastrous launch of Obamacare's website ? It is complicated and not very successful. The American philosophy is at stake because their system is based on "Free enterprise".and they don't feel comfortable with a welfare state (It is my view point but i might be wrong)
Going public, and private

The fuss over Obamacare’s teething troubles is obscuring a bigger story for investors: American health care is gradually being both nationalised and privatised
Dec 18th 2013, 16:00 | From the print edition

FOR the past three months American politicians have been rowing over the disastrous launch of Obamacare’s website, on which people can shop for health insurance.
http://www.economist.com/news/business/21591858-fuss-over-obamacares-teething-troubles-obscuring-bigger-story-investors-american
Anything to add ?

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas