Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune

Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune Empty Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune

Message  gerardM le Mer 18 Nov - 10:11

Howdy.

Discovery News

Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune:

Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune Safe_image.php?d=AQAnw3KM6q7QYa5n&w=470&h=246&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgreatist.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2Fbig_share%2Fpublic%2Fstress-effects

Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune
Move over, secondhand smoke—there’s a new health risk in town.
GREATIST.COM

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune Empty Re: Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune

Message  MurielB le Mer 18 Nov - 12:57

Thanks Gérard, i like that way of combating stress :-)
“Smile and say hello to coworkers who you may not usually speak to,”

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune Empty Re: Stress Is Actually Contagious—Here’s How to Make Yourself Immune

Message  gerardM le Mer 18 Nov - 16:33

As for me, I liked to read the fact stress is contagious, that secondhand stress was as dangerous as secondhand smoke.

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Mer 18 Nov - 21:44

Gérard, I like the remedy. You can follow simple pieces of advice to protect you from second-hand stress and at the same time change the stressed people.  
Not only is this a super easy way to protect yourself against secondhand stress, but it can also have a ripple effect and reduce stress for others around you

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  gerardM le Mer 18 Nov - 22:15

More over, advice is good for your daily health whatever the stress.

gerardM