Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Britons are learning to help each other

Britons are learning to help each other Empty Britons are learning to help each other

Message  MurielB le Mer 15 Juil - 14:48

https://www.economist.com/britain/2020/04/25/official-data-suggest-britons-are-learning-to-help-each-other, WhatsApp and Zoom.
 But, with everyone at home, this new form of lockdown is different. Friends and family are in touch even more, via apps like Houseparty, WhatsApp and Zoom.
Today's virtual worlds are purpose-built for entertainment, social, educational, training and various other purposes. Do they draw people closer to one another? . I believe that the virtual world will help us understand and relate to each other — and ourselves — in ways we can hardly imagine.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Britons are learning to help each other Empty Re: Britons are learning to help each other

Message  Zoey le Ven 17 Juil - 18:19

Very interesting article!

Yes, you are right. The Internet and the digital world, in general, are wide and rich. I already know that thanks to my online friends. We are as close as IRL (in real life) friends can be. Because of the pandemic, more and more people are starting to see how useful technologies are, even when they were sceptical about it before, I think that is one of the good things that has happened during this pandemic.
Zoey
Zoey

Lieu : Bordeaux
Langues : Français(L. mater), English, Deutsch, Chinese

MurielB aime ce message

Britons are learning to help each other Empty Re: Britons are learning to help each other

Message  MurielB le Ven 17 Juil - 21:06

Yes Zoey,Virtual reality has made a number of important changes in the lives of humans and their daily activities.

Dernière édition par MurielB le Sam 18 Juil - 23:29, édité 3 fois (Raison : Hi)

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es