Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Freud vs Jung

Freud vs Jung Empty Freud vs Jung

Message  MurielB Mer 2 Juin - 21:39

Freud vs Jung - Similarities and Differences - Harley Therapy™ Blog
To many, Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud defined the world of psychology. Their theories, although differing, have had the greatest impact on our perception of the human mind, and their contributions to theory and practice have led to the development of successful psychological treatments for the wide spectrum of human distress.
Jung believed the human psyche exists in three parts; the ego (the conscious mind), the personal unconscious, and the collective unconscious (which included Jung’s ideas concerning Archetypes).
Sigmund Freud believed the most powerful forces were the sexual desires in childhood which were repressed from the conscious mind.
For Jung, my inner reality is organised around four elements: the ego, the persona, the self and the shadow. The ego is me.  The persona is my social mask. The shadow is the unacceptable aspects of the image I want to have of myself and give to others. The self is what includes us in the cosmos. It is our universal, unlimited being, conscious of belonging to the Whole. I like very much Jung's way of seeing things while I find Freud's one very materialistic an superficial

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas