Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers

2 participants

Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers  Empty Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers

Message  gerardM Sam 5 Fév - 23:52

Hi everyone,

A very interesting article from Australia:

-> Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers
Ancient stones map the sun
Could be upwards of 10,000 years old
"This can't be done by guesswork."

IS this just a pile of rocks placed in a semicircle, or proof that Aborigines were the world's first astronomers?

After years of meticulous examination, a group of Australia's most distinguished astro-physicists is starting to believe it's the latter - a discovery that could turn history upside down and render England's famous Stonehenge an also-ran.
Can you imagine?
According to this article, the discovery might "predate the Egyptians, the Pyramids, Stonehenge, all that stuff,"

Do read that article! Wink
gerardM
gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers  Empty peut-être une blague !!!

Message  Invité Dim 6 Fév - 15:18

Bonjour à tous, bonjour Gérard,
Do you think this is true ?
It would be very easy for the Aboriginal guys to hire a truck and bring the rocks and put them in a dodgy circle !
Where the rocks are located, nobody lives there, as it is the "middle of nowhere" !
I am dubious about this story, and think that I can "smell a rat" !! Shocked
Bon dimanche ...

Invité
Invité

Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers  Empty Re: Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers

Message  MurielB Dim 6 Fév - 16:32

Thank you Krystyna for the expression "I can smell a rat" I find it very funny. I looked it up in the dictionnary and for those who have not heard it , it means "There is something dubious in that matter" Very Happy
You are right, I can smell a rat too.
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers  Empty Re: Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers

Message  gerardM Dim 6 Fév - 17:20

Hi girls,

We will see... maybe, we'll have another piece of news soon stating: "Wonderful discovery! Prehistoric men had trucks!! Researchers also found out the make of the tires was Michelin!!" Laughing
gerardM
gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Message  Invité Dim 6 Fév - 18:43

LOL ...
If this is found to be true, imagine how sales of Michelin would increase !!!
But to add to my conspiracy theory, maybe the researchers were the very guys who drove the truck !!! Laughing

Invité
Invité