Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Exposing new State plot to force children to learn through two foreign languages -

Exposing new State plot to force children to learn through two foreign languages - Empty Exposing new State plot to force children to learn through two foreign languages -

Message  gerardM Jeu 6 Fév - 22:20

Hi there.

-> Exposing new State plot to force children to learn through two foreign languages

Dear all,
There are times in history when thinking people suddenly realise that somewhere in the State apparatus, there is a very well-thought-out plan, a very wily “sting”, being prepared for the unsuspecting citizens of the country.
This is happening today in Mauritius. Each separate bit of a hideous “plan” is being exposed piecemeal, introduced separately and implemented double-blind from the other bits. And each separate, atomised bit seems to be daft, well-meaning or maybe just plain incomprehensible. And, unless we are very careful, by the time we examine all the bits of the plan, by the time we manage to draw lines between the dots, it may just be too late. We may have already been ambushed. The trap may be about to be sprung. We may be sitting ducks oblivious to the imminent “sting”. All this to say we are in the presence, today, of one such “arnaque”.
- See more at: http://www.defimedia.info/news-sunday/nos-news/item/46777-exposing-new-state-plot-to-force-children-to-learn-through-two-foreign-languages.html#sthash.nO8Gywec.dpuf

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas