Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) moved one step closer to becoming law in the US

The TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) moved one step closer to becoming law in the US Empty The TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) moved one step closer to becoming law in the US

Message  gerardM Lun 20 Juil - 23:42

Howdy

Staying Alive is Not Enough

The TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) moved one step closer to becoming law in the US after the Senate voted last month to give Fast Track authority to President Barack Obama. The TPP however must really be considered as 1 of 3 mega treaties designed to give unprecedented control of the world’s trade to giant multinational corporations, cementing the corporatocracy as global rulers. The other 2 parts of this takeover are the TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) and the TISA (Trade in Services Agreement).

The TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) moved one step closer to becoming law in the US 11403262_875235855859344_4195129414359434871_n

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas