Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

I love you moi non plus

2 participants

I love you moi non plus Empty I love you moi non plus

Message  MurielB Ven 10 Déc - 18:04

Artists urged to shrug off Brexit Blues in cross-channel project  

https://www.art-critique.com/en/2021/06/i-love-you-moi-non-plus/
the political landscape has been fraught with a series of strange events. One such event whose ramifications are still unfolding is Brexit—and in an attempt to look at some of the effects of this massive shift, new art show I Love You, Moi Non Plus is examining the new context of the UK and France’s relationship and the barriers this change has caused.

As between brothers and sisters, the French-English relationship has had its ups and downs. This ambiguous relationship has always existed with our English friends. I'm all the more aware of it as Calais was English for about two centuries. Today the English have left the European Union and we are all in a shock. Even though it now takes a lot of paperwork to cross the Channel with the health pass on top of that, our link with the English needs to be expressed and I think it is a good idea to use art to do so. 
 Art is the conscious creation of something beautiful or meaningful using skill and imagination
Organized by Somerset House and Dover Street Market, I Love You, Moi Non Plus, the collection is a primarily digital showcase featuring established and lesser-known artists from all across Europe. A limited exhibition is being held at space 35-37 in the district of Marais until June 10th. 

I love you moi non plus Love_h10

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I love you moi non plus Empty Re: I love you moi non plus

Message  Remy Dim 2 Jan - 7:38

That's a good initiative I think. Artists have no boarder and it's anyway pleasant to discover such an exhibition, gathering melting pot works. Thanks for the information

Remy

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb

Revenir en haut Aller en bas