Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

(Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut

2 participants

(Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut Empty (Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut

Message  MurielB Dim 3 Nov - 11:45

(Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut Voc14
Dallas Morning News by David Flick

Rhian Valentine, 28, the league’s spokeswoman, said no disrespect is intended.

“I can understand that some people may be offended,” Valentine said. “But that’s not what we’re all about. The name is about taking something negative and being tongue-in-cheek and being light about a gritty situation.”
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130612-from-reverence-to-kitsch-jfk-assassination-references-in-dallas-run-gamut.ece

In fact who killed JFK ?
I remember that he and his wife appeared for everyone as a model family. one of my friends was collecting all the photos.
This assassination was a shock all the more so since in 1963 the medium was television. People felt they knew him personally(He was very comfortable in front of cameras)
The first investigation concluded that Oswald, the murderer acted alone and that Jack Ruby also acted alone when he killed Oswald. Anyway HSCA concluded in 1978 that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of conspiracy (In fact 2 gunmen fired the president)
The HSCA did not identify any other person or group involved in the assassination besides Oswald, but all this  is still the subject of widespread debate and a lot of alternative scenarios.
What is your view point about all this ?

Dernière édition par MurielB le Mar 28 Jan - 17:46, édité 4 fois

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

(Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut Empty Re: (Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut

Message  gerardM Dim 3 Nov - 17:38

Hi Muriel, hi everyone,

Was this Vocable about JFK's assassination issued in August 2013?? Twisted Evil 

~~

Concerning JFK, I liked the guy and would have liked the truth to be found.

However, I'm saying to myself that there are lots of people more involved than me in this event so, after 50 years, if the US investigation organisms didn't find that's because they didn't want to and that's not my problem any more.

There are so many interresting things in life!
I'm more interested in Neanderthal's death, dinosaurs' end, or in NSA and other secret services spying people.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

(Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut Empty Re: (Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut

Message  MurielB Dim 3 Nov - 17:47

gerardM a écrit:Hi Muriel, hi everyone,

Was this Vocable about JFK's assassination issued in August 2013?? Twisted Evil 

In fact we are at the beginning of November and the assassination took place in November 22rd. I suppose it's the reason.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

(Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut Empty Vocable 673 from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut

Message  gerardM Dim 3 Nov - 18:10

Muriel, what I mean is that I responded in August 2013 but the subject was Vocable (general) and not at all JFK's assassination (that issue id this week's).
So with the change in the title, you make me respond about something wrong and I'm feeling somewhat ridiculous.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Dim 3 Nov - 21:10

I am sorry Gérard. I did not want to . I just wanted to add the last vocable's articles under the "column" "Dernier vocable".  Every two weeks I changed the title accordingly but you are right it was not a good idea because there was already the exchange on generalities. Sad

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Dim 17 Nov - 14:38

Muriel,

Today on TF1 and France 2 TV there were reports on the subject -> http://www.france2.fr/emissions/13h15-le-samedi-le-dimanche/diffusions/17-11-2013_151109
Of course there will be something on Friday November 22.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Dim 17 Nov - 22:54

Thank you Gérard
I wonder If we'll ever  know the truth.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Lun 18 Nov - 15:07

Hi Muriel,

> I wonder If we'll ever know the truth.
I don't know if people must know the truth.

No truth =
- lots of possible books
- lots of possible films
- many historians/scientists/intellectuals who will be caught on this subject so that in the meantime, they won't deal with present events
- mystery ie legend and more glory for a President.

gerardM

(Vocable 673 Dallas News) from Revenge to Kitsch, Assassination references run gamut Empty To-day is JFK assassination 50th anniversary

Message  MurielB Ven 22 Nov - 9:09

Hi Gérard
Ok it's a mystery but the probability that there was a second gunman is very high. There is also the fact that all the witnesses disappeared http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdeaths.  The CIA, the mafia, anticastro Cuban exile group,  the KGB etc. could be involved in that crime.
I would think it was a conspiracy.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin