Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Discussion autour d'un film : "Diana" by Olivier Hirschbiegel

2 participants

Discussion autour d'un film : "Diana" by Olivier Hirschbiegel Empty Discussion autour d'un film : "Diana" by Olivier Hirschbiegel

Message  Guilaine Lun 4 Nov - 17:49

I was eager to see the film as I have always been interested in the life of the Princess.
I was living in London during her (apparently) happy time when she gave birth to the royal heirs : William and Harry, and of course I later knew about her disappointment and misery.

But I knew nothing of her affair with the Pakistani surgeon. And I think the film reveals the real side of her personality : an immature person,
charming but very girlish and capricious.
She was motherly and capable of great generosity, but so disappointed by her husband's lack of love and deceit that she was decided to get her revenge, no matter the consequences.

I had thought that she had been a victim of the media, but in fact she used the photographs and journalists in her strategies for her own account.

She went very far with the Doctor, and was ready to leave her country to live with him and start a new family. But had he not been wise and thoughtful, what would have happened in the royal circle ?

We may wonder what she really had in mind with the Dodi Fayed affair. Her destiny and his gave us the fatal answer.
Guilaine
Guilaine

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, Es,It

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Discussion autour d'un film : "Diana" by Olivier Hirschbiegel Empty Re: Discussion autour d'un film : "Diana" by Olivier Hirschbiegel

Message  MurielB Mar 5 Nov - 8:11

Yes Guilaine, when your world is all glitz and glamour your feelings are empty. Let's live happily and hide away ! Very Happy

[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] Merci de me faire part des grosses fautes dans mes messages en langue étrangère (en Message Privé). Grâce à vos remarques, je pourrai m'améliorer  [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] 
Pour n'importe quelle  question =>[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir ce lien]
Pour connaitre le mode d'emploi=>[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir ce lien]
You Don't speak French              =>[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir ce lien] 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas