Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Gestion des Risques Interculturels - Working with the French – feedback from the field

2 participants

Gestion des Risques Interculturels - Working with the French – feedback from the field Empty Gestion des Risques Interculturels - Working with the French – feedback from the field

Message  gerardM Mar 1 Avr - 15:17

Hi there.

I guess this is an exciting subject...

-> Gestion des Risques Interculturels
Working with the French – feedback from the field

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Gestion des Risques Interculturels - Working with the French – feedback from the field Empty Re: Gestion des Risques Interculturels - Working with the French – feedback from the field

Message  MurielB Mar 1 Avr - 22:11

Hi Gérard, everyone
It is a very interesting subject indeed but I have no experience about it. I have always enjoyed meeting people from diverse origins but never worked with them.
I Know that the business world is difficult and team working even more. I would say that when people are intelligent and nice it helps to sort out the problems. Anyway we are used to certain ways of acting and my daughter in law found difficult to work in England though she still has a lot of English friends. My younger daughter was happy when she worked in America and when she decided to leave, it was the hardest decision in all her life.
I would be interesting to have the view point of the people they worked with Wink

Gestion des Risques Interculturels - Working with the French – feedback from the field 434432271_837995898367711_696139415373841831_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=2285d6&_nc_ohc=oayqvB2kHVAQ7kNvgH883zj&_nc_ht=scontent.flil1-1
La langue c'est Le Lien, Language is The Link, La Lengua es el Nexo de unión, Sprache ist die Verbindung, Il Linguaggio è Il Legame, La Lingvo estas La Ligilo etc.
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Espéranto, Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas