Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tui (Galicia)

3 participants

Tui (Galicia) Empty Tui (Galicia)

Message  Paula Jeu 2 Avr - 19:24

Hello!
 I would like to show you Tui (Galicia- Spain-), the place where I was born: Tui (Spain) &Valença (Portugal)
This short video shows pictures of my city which is located in the border with Portugal.
You could watch pictures of Valença do Minho (Portugal), the city which is facing Tui on the other side of the river Miño. The river separates Spain of Portugal along part of south of Galicia and north of Portugal. Valença has a beautiful fortress!
 The Way of Saint James goes throw these two cities. It’s the Portuguese Way, the second way more influx of people every year. The first one is the French way.
 I’m homesick watching this pictures... I love my Galicia...
You could also have a look at this another video for knowing other cities in my region:

!
Paula
Paula

Lieu : Galice(Espagne), Calais
Langues : Espagnol(LM), Anglais, Galicien

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tui (Galicia) Empty Re: Tui (Galicia)

Message  gerardM Jeu 2 Avr - 20:06

Thanks for this text and video Paula.
I love Galicia.
As I wrote it, I had the opportunity to go to Vigo. I was invited by the lead of a company near Vigo for a very nice meal on the harbor with friends of his. I also remember I slept in what was a former convent (transformed into a hotel): very beautiful!

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tui (Galicia) Empty Re: Tui (Galicia)

Message  MurielB Jeu 2 Avr - 22:27

I love your country Paula !

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois