Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2-

4 participants

Page 18 sur 41 Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Suivant

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 Empty Re: Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2-

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 0:54

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11168031_382571775276726_764304803059218990_n

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 Empty Re: Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2-

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 15:54

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11217674_382735768593660_4322466988859644224_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 16:28

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11215090_382735641927006_6251927650610738315_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 16:32

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11377276_382735525260351_8339953456560676585_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 16:39

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 10686616_382685918598645_7609619176860062641_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mar 26 Mai - 16:59

Gérard, here is another joke about marriage
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman  is one who can find such a man.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 19:25

:-)

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 19:28

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11196249_382923878574849_8730585498954627825_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 19:41

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11216798_382910011909569_4952036018952666692_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 20:25

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 1524802_382924045241499_4587525192079351293_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mar 26 Mai - 21:21

Hi Gérard, everyone !
Dissuasive effect or deterrent effect ! Please could you tell me if the two expressions are like two peas in a pod ?

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 21:33

Muriel,

I guess both expressions are similar but... who knows?

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mar 26 Mai - 21:40

Thanks for your answer, Gérard !

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 23:27

Old Folks Home
A family took their frail, elderly mother to a nursing home and left her, hoping she would be well cared for.
The next morning, the nurses bathed her, fed her a tasty breakfast, and set her in a chair at a window overlooking a lovely flower garden.
She seemed okay, but after a while she slowly started to tilt sideways in her chair.
Two attentive nurses immediately rushed up to catch her and straighten her up.
Again she seemed okay, but after a while she slowly started to tilt over to her other side.
The nurses rushed back and once more brought her back upright.
This went on all morning. Later, the family arrived to see how the old woman was adjusting to her new home.
“So Ma, how is it here? Are they treating you all right?”
“It’s pretty nice,” she replied. “Except they won’t let me fart.”

> Except they won’t let me fart.
This is not a future.
Let's not confuse between "will" of volition and "will" as an auxiliary of the future tense.
The "will" of volition is frequent (English people don't use only "want").

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Mai - 23:29

Best Divorce Letter Ever!!
Dear wife:
I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever.
I've been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it.
These last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you
quit your job today & that was the last straw.
Last week, you came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had
cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers.
You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of
your soaps.
You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything
that connects us as husband & wife. Either you're cheating on me or
you don't love me anymore; whatever! the case, I'm gone.
Your EX-Husband
P.S. don't try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West
Virginia together!
Have a great life!
Dear Ex-Husband
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you
& I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from
what you've been.
I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining &
griping. Too bad that doesn't work.
I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that
came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised
me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't
comment.
And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused
with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago.
About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99
price tag was still on them, & ; I prayed it was a coincidence that my
sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.
After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it
out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my
job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you
were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope
you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that
the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me. So take
care.
Signed,
Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was
born Carl. I hope that's not a problem

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mer 27 Mai - 8:50

Laughing Laughing Laughing

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 22:34

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11063615_383289811871589_999542363562375810_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 22:40

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11140344_383288288538408_4004883440906109034_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 22:41

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 1546144_383288005205103_2185851056417201582_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 22:42

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 20083_383287415205162_2636948497925932678_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 22:46

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 1511612_383282658538971_3162728795680840996_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 22:48

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 10479395_383251248542112_1638185606388307905_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 22:49

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 11295600_383250631875507_7935403828022820502_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 22:57

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 18619_383229261877644_6022976047521142328_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 27 Mai - 23:02

Funny Pics / Funny Stories / Miscellaneous -2- - Page 18 21687_383229105210993_7049570939038926893_n

gerardM

Page 18 sur 41 Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Suivant