Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Infinite potential from Lothar Schäfer

Infinite potential from Lothar Schäfer Empty Infinite potential from Lothar Schäfer

Message  MurielB Ven 15 Mai - 18:26

In Infinite Potential, physical chemist Lothar Schäfer presents a stunning view of the universe as interconnected, nonmaterial, composed of a field of infinite potential, and conscious. With his own research as well as that of some of the most distinguished scientists of our time, Schäfer moves us from a reality of Darwinian competition to cooperation, a meaningless universe to a meaningful one, and a disconnected, isolated existence to an interconnected one. In so doing, he shows us that our potential is infinite and calls us to live in accordance with the order of the universe, creating a society based on the cosmic principle of connection, emphasizing cooperation and community
Infinite potential from Lothar Schäfer Infinite-Potential-cover
http://lotharschafer.com/infinite-potential-what-quantum-physics-reveals-about-how-we-should-live/
I have just finished reading that book and I have found it most meaningful and interesting. According to quantum physics the basis or our material world is immaterial and composed of infinite potential and conscious. It is completely different from the Darwin one. We are all connected  and in that sense competition is wrong. We should live in harmony with the world and think in terms of collective intelligence and not "every man for himself"

Dernière édition par MurielB le Jeu 17 Sep - 14:24, édité 1 fois

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Infinite potential from Lothar Schäfer Empty Re: Infinite potential from Lothar Schäfer

Message  MurielB Jeu 17 Sep - 11:23

Hi everyone !
I have found this video very interesting indeed ! quantum physics are presented in an accessible way.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas