Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

iPhone/iPad apps

2 participants

iPhone/iPad apps  Empty iPhone/iPad apps

Message  Invité Dim 27 Sep - 23:32

Hi everyone!

For anyone who have an iPad or iPhone, is there any app you like and that you'd like to share? I always look for new apps I can download for my iPhone.

I like Smule's Sing!. It's a karaoke app. You can sing with people all around the world or just listen to them! I'm on this app, maybe you're on it as well? If you are, let me know and I can check your duets, always like to discover new voices.

I use Flashscores as well. It's a sports results app. You can sort the sports by favourites. You can even select your favourite team(s) and receive results updated!

I'm looking forward to suggestions.

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

iPhone/iPad apps  Empty Re: iPhone/iPad apps

Message  Admin Mer 30 Sep - 8:43

Thanks Marine!

My smartphone is under Androïd, and they is a Google version of the karaoké app "Smule's Sing!".
It looks great! I'll download it!

On my phone, I use "Duolingo" to learn english and "Vocable" to read
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français, Gb

https://www.cafe-polyglotte.com

iPhone/iPad apps  Empty Re: iPhone/iPad apps

Message  gerardM Jeu 1 Oct - 19:25

Hi Marine, Florent, everyone,

As for me, my smartphone runs Android as well. The smartphone is not recent nor sophisticated; I like to buy what I need, not more, its memory is not very big and I install only apps that I need, so you might have this in yours as a basis.
There're three free apps that I like much (found on Google Store on Samsung Apps):
- "Oxford Hachette Dictionary" - the dictionary gives me much detail and I need this; a member of my café polyglotte has something very similar (not better) on his I-Phone
- "WhoIsIt Lite" - this app provides a vocal message announcing the name of the contact for an sms or phone call.
- "QR Reader" - to get additional information for lots of ads or publications (magazines, posters, etc.)

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/