Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Uterus Transplants to Begin in US to Help Infertility

2 participants

Uterus Transplants to Begin in US to Help Infertility Empty Uterus Transplants to Begin in US to Help Infertility

Message  gerardM Ven 13 Nov - 23:21

Howdy.

Discovery News

UTERUS TRANSPLANTS TO BEGIN IN US TO HELP INFERTILITY: The Cleveland Clinic said it will be the first hospital in the United States to offer transplanted uteruses to 10 women beginning in the next few months.

Uterus Transplants to Begin in US to Help Infertility Safe_image.php?d=AQD4xp0H29l5i6ij&w=470&h=246&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xpf1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F12243326_10153559159798387_2767343593985963585_n

Uterus Transplants to Begin in US to Help Infertility : DNews
The Cleveland Clinic said it will be the first hospital in the United States to offer transplanted uteruses to 10 women beginning in the next few months.
NEWS.DISCOVERY.COM

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Uterus Transplants to Begin in US to Help Infertility Empty Re: Uterus Transplants to Begin in US to Help Infertility

Message  MurielB Sam 14 Nov - 19:14

Hi Gérard, everyone
Every solution to infertility is a miracle.Experts say that women dealing with infertility experience similar psychological stress as someone dealing with cancer or HIV.

One of the most difficult things  when  a woman is going through infertility diagnosis and treatment is that none of her friends or family understands  why she is so overwhelmingly sad.
For all these reasons we can only rejoice at these scientific advances ! :-)

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas