Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

How To Avoid "Purchase Regret"

2 participants

How To Avoid "Purchase Regret" Empty How To Avoid "Purchase Regret"

Message  gerardM Sam 23 Déc - 17:52

Howdy.

How To Avoid "Purchase Regret" Temp21

Follow the Millennial generation's four golden rules of personal finance
Millennials are the largest living generation in the United States, providing them with a guiding influence over the economy. And fortunately, despite cultural misgivings from some critics, many financial experts applaud this generation for its strong personal financial habits. They point to millennials’ tendency to save more than previous generations, value a work-life balance, and spend more on experiences than objects—all while balancing massive student debt and historically low wages.

I'd like to point out the "purchase".
Brits know the word tho' they declare it old preferring "buy"; I guess Americans prefer "purchase" to "buy".

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How To Avoid "Purchase Regret" Empty Re: How To Avoid "Purchase Regret"

Message  MurielB Dim 24 Déc - 16:26

here are a few words about the millenials
Millennials are often cited as being more self-assured than past generations, they will also have a strong sense of civic responsibility, a healthy work-life balance and have socially liberal views.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas