Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Reassuring a child who is anxious about the planet

Reassuring a child who is anxious about the planet Empty Reassuring a child who is anxious about the planet

Message  MurielB Mer 17 Juin - 22:39

https://www.climatedepot.com/2020/03/06/climate-nightmares-how-to-reassure-a-child-who-is-anxious-about-the-planet/
One in five children aged eight to 16 have nightmares about the state of the world. Here’s how adults can help
When I was a child the prospect of a nuclear war worried me greatly. Today,  children fear the destruction of our planet. What can we do to help them? First of all, it is important to avoid communicating to them our own fear and anguish and listen to them as  Spellman says.  Personally, I think that the commitment of the child's parents and also of his or her entourage can help enormously. We can suggest ecological actions: He or she can grow vegetables in a natural way or sort waste because there is nothing like concrete action to reassure;

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas