Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

why do we need a super hero to get indentified with

why do we need a super hero to get indentified with Empty why do we need a super hero to get indentified with

Message  MurielB Mer 16 Sep - 16:04

https://www.pressreader.com/france/vocable-all-english/20200708/282565905430908
I know TonyStark isn’t Real, but I’ve formed a long-lasting relationship with his character, so when we see him go through these difficult changes: the adversity, his self-doubt and ultimately his death, this is in our world, difficult to deal with
Hello everyone ! 
Most of us live a monotonous and difficult life : "subway, work and sleep". When we were children we liked all sorts of imaginary characters with super powers because, compared to adults, we felt weak and vulnerable. Nowadays children play video games and live in a fantasy world where they are the heroes with exceptional powers. They identify with them and are not indifferent to what affects them. Critics, however, have a low opinion of these superhero films, which nevertheless attract millions of viewers. They don't think they are great films worth seeing because, according to them, they are superficial. They forget super heroes have been  incarnating our emotions since childhood

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas