Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Digital Business Technologies analized by Forbes

2 participants

Digital Business Technologies analized by Forbes Empty Digital Business Technologies analized by Forbes

Message  gerardM Sam 27 Sep - 15:15

Howdy.

Here's an article I find particularly interesting, do you?
If so, read and enjoy.

Digital Business Technologies analized by Forbes Temp665
(click pic to access article)

Thanks for your comments.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Digital Business Technologies analized by Forbes Empty Re: Digital Business Technologies analized by Forbes

Message  MurielB Lun 29 Sep - 22:31

Gérard I am not as " high tech minded "as you are. Anyway i think that it is  fabulous and I Wonder where all this will lead us to. Any way i need time to be able to comment on it. I will read the article all over again and comment tomorrow.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Digital Business Technologies analized by Forbes Empty Re: Digital Business Technologies analized by Forbes

Message  MurielB Mar 30 Sep - 8:22

Hi Gérard, everyone !
For me the main deal  is ensuring that the world itself is a better place for the future generations. Do those technologies bring happiness ? They help but don't resolve all the problems :  Hunger in the world   preservation of the environment, peace,  education etc.
"science without conscience is but the ruin of the soul",
At the same time, it is clear that fundamental human values like love and compassion must also develop !
Anyway all those emerging technologies are fascinating and totally change our lives. I  feel connected and can't go out without my smartphone.  Internet is with me everywhere but I can't even imagine the future with all those emerging technologies. Some in less than 2 years 'time some in less than 5 years 'time and I will probably miss the boat for the ones in more than 10 years. It will be a shame because when we keep abreast of the latest developments and "be there when it happens", we are younger aren't we ?
I

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois