Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Skype's newest app will translate your speech in real time

Skype's newest app will translate your speech in real time Empty Skype's newest app will translate your speech in real time

Message  gerardM Jeu 18 Déc - 10:32

Hi there.

Good news? big laughing?

-> Skype's newest app will translate your speech in real time
Microsoft’s Skype software will start translating voice calls between people today. As part of a preview program, Skype Translator makes it possible for English and Spanish speakers to communicate in their native language, without having to learn a new one. It sounds like magic , but it’s the result of years of work from Microsoft’s research team and Skype to provide an early working copy of software that could help change the way the world communicates in the future.

What do you think?
Can we stop learning languages?
Is it the end of the Café polyglotte sur le Net?
just joking...
I guess Muriel will chastise me as language exchange is mainly friendly communication and emotion not "doable" by computers!!

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas