Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Presentation from Andrea (English)

2 participants

Presentation from Andrea (English) Empty Presentation from Andrea (English)

Message  Andrea Jacobs Lun 9 Jan - 15:37

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, i apologise for not saying hello sooner but better late than never! A Happy New Year to you all!

It was a few weeks ago, before Christmas that i met some of you in Calais at the Café de Paris, i hope you are all well and enjoyed the holiday season.

For those who didn't meet me then, i'll introduce myself. So, I'm British, born in Yorkshire but have been living in France for over 15 years. Many of those years were spent in Paris but a year ago my French husband, my 2 children and i decided to leave the rat race for a new start in the Pas de Calais (Saint Martin Boulogne). My husband is French police and was transfered to Coquelles (the Eurotunnel).

As for me i'm working part-time for a transport company in Boulogne but am also setting up on my own teaching English. In the Boulogne area i am mostly proposing cours particuliers to children and adults (conversation) but in Calais i am launching 'Kidz English' for children of 3-11 years. My hourly Saturday morning workshops are a fun way for children to learn English through songs, games, manual activities etc. I'll also be proposing holiday workshops during the vacances scolaires.

If any of you know any parents who may be interested in enrolling their children, i'd be most appreciative if you could give them my details. I am also holding my 2nd 'porte ouverte' on Saturday 14th January from 10h-12h30 at 11 rue du Temple, Calais where parents can find out more or enroll their children for the weekly lessons or the holiday workshops. If they can't make it then, they can still contact me at the below as enrollments can be made at any time.

They can also contact me in the following ways : Tel : 06 63 73 89 38 / email : passport-to-english@hotmail.fr or my website (it should be live in the next couple of days), www.passport-to-english.fr

Thanks very much to you all for reading about me and hope to have contact with you in the near future!!
All the best for a great 2012!!

Andrea

Andrea Jacobs

Lieu : Bridlington, East Yorkshire, Angleterre
Langues : Anglais (Langue maternelle), Français

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Presentation from Andrea (English) Empty Re: Presentation from Andrea (English)

Message  MurielB Mar 10 Jan - 8:15

Thank you Andrea for introcucing yourself on the forum and good luck for all your wonderful projects. Hope to see you soon
Muriel

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas