Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Devices to help you in your daily routine

4 participants

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

Devices to help you in your daily routine - Page 2 Empty Re: Devices to help you in your daily routine

Message  gerardM Ven 26 Avr - 19:17

Hi Muriel, hi everyone,

Here's an article about promising specs -> Près de 10 millions de lunettes connectées vendues d'ici 2016

Grand Opening in 2014: USD1,500.
What will these applications be, do you think?

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Devices to help you in your daily routine - Page 2 Empty Re: Devices to help you in your daily routine

Message  MurielB Ven 26 Avr - 22:38

Hello everyone
As I am not as technique oriented as Gerard, I had to search in wikipedia to have a look at that marvel of technology

Google Glass is a wearable computer with a head-mounted display (HMD) that is being developed by Google in the Project Glass research and development project,[6] with the mission of producing a mass-market ubiquitous computer.[1]
The only problem : It costs 1500 dollards

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  gerardM Ven 26 Avr - 22:53

Hi Muriel,
MurielB a écrit:... The only problem : It costs 1500 dollards
It's the price of the 1st products. When the volume is bigger, the price will plummet and you'll have it at far less than 1,500 dollars..

Dernière édition par gerardM le Ven 26 Avr - 22:55, édité 1 fois

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 26 Avr - 22:54

Hi Gérard !
Let's wait then...Be patient...

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Ven 26 Avr - 22:57

MurielB a écrit:... Let's wait then...Be patient...
I don't have any problem with Google Glass... why do you ask me to be patient??

Did you mean "Let's be patient", or "Let me be patient", or other? scratch

gerardM

Message  MurielB Sam 27 Avr - 8:19

Hi Gerard
I mean to wait until the price goes down ! Very Happy

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Sam 27 Avr - 10:02

Can't wait!

Imagine you arriving at the Café in Calais with immediate translations Laughing

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 30 Avr - 1:18

Hi everyone,

If you are interested in the Galaxy S4, here are a few prices.

The smartphone was launched on Saturday April 27. Its price is roughly €700 but it's possible to get it at lower price at providers'.

Orange - €79 if you subscribe to an Origami at 79,90 €/month for 2 years affraid So after the 24 months, the smartphone will have cost you €2,000. There's also the Origami Play...
SFR - €99 with a Carré voyageur subscription at 139,99 €/month... gross price €3,500 after 2 years! The 19,99 €/month Carré 2 hours will lead to €980 for 2 years.
Bouygues Telecom - The operator doesn't speak much about the S4: on the web site, it's just displayed "from €669.90" and there's no word re a bundle with subscriptions.

gerardM

Message  gerardM Ven 10 Mai - 18:10

Hi everyone,

-> Les jeux vidéo retardent le déclin mental des adultes et des seniors
I'm not surprised!
Lots of computer activities are good for the brain.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 10 Mai - 21:10

I know, now, what I should ask for my next christmas ! Unfortunately I am hopeless with video games ! Sad

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Dim 19 Mai - 12:34

Google Glass...
Devices to help you in your daily routine - Page 2 385345_10151703431457275_1490112053_n
Tout le monde à Calais, Lille, Boulogne va-t-il s'en parer ? Wink

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 19 Mai - 12:39

Et voici quelques applications de Google Glass : Facebook et Twitter ont déjà des applications pour les lunettes Google

gerardM

Message  gerardM Ven 3 Jan - 18:14

Hi everyone,

Regarding Google Glass, it seems, a few months later, according to Robert Scoble, that it's a very difficult innovation.

Read.

-> Google Glass : un bide en puissance ?

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 3 Jan - 22:46

Hi Gérard, everyone
My new year resolution was to be less connected.  Sad

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Ven 3 Jan - 22:51

I'm afraid your resolution is not that trendy.

> My new year resolution was
Do you mean you already gave up? or did you already reach the goal, not turning TV on for a day? LOL What is your resolution now?

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 3 Jan - 23:02

As you know i have been very busy with grand children, children etc. Everyone is leaving next sunday and on monday will start my new year resolutions. First a good diet then "galette des rois for café polyglotte"(Not a good diet ) so i will start my new year resolutions a bit later  Very Happy 

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  MurielB Ven 3 Jan - 23:34

hi Gérard
for Chrismas I had a keyboard for my ipad and I find it very useful. why not try the other devices. I should be more tendy shouldn't I scratch 

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Sam 4 Jan - 16:58

Hi Muriel, everyone,

-> CNET's Next Big Thing: The new hardware
Devices to help you in your daily routine - Page 2 Temp608
While the smartphone and tablet markets seem to have devolved into a somewhat-predictable battle of bigger displays and faster processors, we're seeing some amazing innovation in a flotilla of other devices with more specific intents. These things use sensors and other smarts to provide solutions to problems we didn't know we had.

Read more: http://www.cnet.com/ces-next-big-thing/#ixzz2pRhz5vCI

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 5 Jan - 20:23

Hi everyone,

-> LG HomeChat: text your washing machine, vacuum cleaner and fridge
LG’s HomeChat technology, combined with the popular mobile messenger Line, will let users send simple messages to their appliances – provided these are smart devices – from a variety of mobile devices and computers. Line is available on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Nokia Asha, Windows and OS X, while the HomeChat service will take advantage of a Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology.

-> LG HomeChat Allows Smart Appliances To Be Controlled Via SMS
Imagine being on vacation and still being able to control our home appliances. This will help place your mind at ease if you have forgotten to unplug certain appliances. LG will soon make this a reality with the company’s recent announcement of its new technology that takes advantage of Natural Language Processing (NLP) to control LG appliances using the popular messenger LINE in tandem with the LG HomeChat service.

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 5 Jan - 20:33

Hi everyone,

2014 CES (Consumer Electronics Show) will take place from Jan 7 in Las Vegas, NV.
It's the biggest IT contest... 20,000 new products expected.

-> Full Schedule

-> CES 2014: What to expect from Las Vegas's giant tech show

-> CES 2014 Preview: Cell Phones

If you cannot attend, follow the news.

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 6 Jan - 18:19

Hi everyone,

Another article -in French- -> CES 2014 : les 8 tendances high-tech à suivre

Another one for the same price -> Les 5 tendances phares du CES 2014 de Las Vegas

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 6 Jan - 20:47

Hi everyone,

Carrefour Flins, Yvelines announces a special "3D Printing Workshop" on Fri 10 & sat 11.

The customers will have the opportunity to discover 4 printers (3D UP Plus 2, Easy 120 and UP mini ! Easy 100 models). Thru various examples, they will see the different steps to create objects with such printers: apps in the domain of design, mecanics, robotics, medecine, modelling, as well as daily life apps.

Read French article at Zebulon.fr -> Carrefour expérimente l'impression 3D

What do you think?

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 6 Jan - 23:22

Devices to help you in your daily routine - Page 2 Temp639

Samsung is showing off a bendable TV at CES. Yes, you read that correctly: http://cnet.co/1bLMJNR

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 6 Jan - 23:30

CES too...

Connected Watches

Devices to help you in your daily routine - Page 2 Meta-concue-frank-nuovo-ex-vertu--1389034681_300x

Devices to help you in your daily routine - Page 2 1005926_10152234797242275_63697579_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 6 Jan - 23:38

Devices to help you in your daily routine - Page 2 Temp641

This CES, LG is out to prove that despite all the hype surrounding 4K resolution LED LCD TVs, it hasn't forgotten little ol' OLED: http://cnet.co/1csFqe4

gerardM

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant