Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The booming Market for Beast Milk

3 participants

The booming Market for Beast Milk Empty The booming Market for Beast Milk

Message  Admin Ven 14 Aoû - 23:27

The booming Market for Beast Milk Allaitement_favoriser_montee_lait_et_soulager_engorgement_1295

If, in France, it is forbidden for a woman to trade her own milk, regulation is less accurate in the United States. But the virtues of breast milk are many, which make it a highly sought after commodity worth its weight in gold. Outside traditional circuits and approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), new alternative distribution systems develop and presentent significant risks.

Young mother luks in a corner of the Web can sell their milk via a forum; They pump their own milk overnight in an insulated cooler with dry ice. A woman who just give birth can hope have 0.25ml of milk how can produce 50 to 60$ a day.

I am not a pediatrician neighter a father, but can someone talk about composition and virtues of beast milk?
Polyglot mother, did you breast-feed your child? Polyglot future mother, will you breast-feed your child?

Traduction
beast milk ..................... lait maternel
accurate ....................... précise
virtues .......................... vertues
to luk ............................ se cacher
insulated cooler ........... glacière
pediatre ....................... pediatrician
allaiter ........................... breast-feed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français, Gb

https://www.cafe-polyglotte.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The booming Market for Beast Milk Empty Re: The booming Market for Beast Milk

Message  MurielB Ven 14 Aoû - 23:58

You are right Florent breast feeding is very good
Any way when a young mother doesn't want to breast feed her baby (or can't breast feed) she can easily find a good alternative.
The closeness and comfort of breastfeeding strengthens the bond with the  baby but can be replaced by a milk bottle given with love and care.   : lovincrowne:

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  gerardM Sam 15 Aoû - 0:26

Hi Florent, Muriel, everyone,
Admin a écrit:... If, in France, it is forbidden for a woman to trade her own milk...
Is it forbidden or out of fashion?

In the past, French mothers (mothers from Brittany were famous) were feeding other children and get payed for it.
Is it forbidden nowadays?

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Message  Admin Sam 15 Aoû - 12:23

MurielB a écrit:The closeness and comfort of breastfeeding strengthens the bond with the  baby but can be replaced by a milk bottle given with love and care.
Breast milk is not as good as that? Is it better for the health than other milk? The baby only understand the lovely motion?
I don't think so ....

gerardM a écrit:In the past, French mothers (mothers from Brittany were famous) were feeding other children and get payed for it.
Is it forbidden nowadays?
You know that in some poor countries, (very bad) mother give birth tov a child only to sell the milk! And after they kill their own child!
How can a girl be so crual!!

Dernière édition par Admin le Sam 15 Aoû - 12:27, édité 1 fois
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  MurielB Sam 15 Aoû - 15:50

Florent, love is so important for a baby ! The strong ties between the mother and her child provide the baby the first model for intimate relationships and foster a sense of security and positive self-esteem. I agree that the mother's milk is the best one for the child and Breast-feeding a fabulous experience for both(mother and child) I also know that some mothers feel guilty when they can't breast feed their baby. I would comfort them and say that so long a baby feels the strong attachment and care from its mum every thing is all right.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  Admin Dim 16 Aoû - 22:27

What are the benefits of breast milk?
- It is perfectly adapted to the nutritional needs of the baby and his digestive maturity.
- It modifies and in quality and quantity depending on the baby's needs, and over the weeks.
- It is full of antibodies, especially in the early days with colostrum (colostrum facilitates the passage of meconium during the first days.)
- It is immediately sterile.
- It is immediately to the right temperature.
- It is perfectly digestible and causes no allergy.
- It allows the baby to regulate his needs and his appetite.
- It allows contact with an intense quality with the baby.

Focus on the composition of breast milk
- Breast milk contains 7 grams of carbohydrates (sugars) per 100ml.
- It contains a specific lactose which encourages the development of intestinal flora.
- It contains little protein, which makes it more digestible for the baby's digestive system is still immature.
- Breast milk contains less calcium than other milk, but it has the major advantage of being assimilated 100% by the baby, which greatly helps to cover its daily needs.
- Lipids (fats) are a large part of the energy potential of breast milk.
- It is particularly rich in essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid.
- It contains an enzyme called "lipase" which facilitates the digestion of the fats.
- Throughout breastfeeding, the baby enjoys immunity acquired by the mother.

From www.materneo.com and translated
The booming Market for Beast Milk Faq-eb-2

To understand
colostrum ..................... milk secreted by female mammals
meconium .................... first baby's stool (selles)

Admin
Admin
Admin