Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules

3 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Empty Re: Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules

Message  gerardM Mar 2 Fév - 1:26

Sciences et Avenir

Le Royaume-Uni autorise des manipulations génétiques sur des embryons humains.

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQDtW_Es_8D1EmzJ&w=470&h=246&url=http%3A%2F%2Freferentiel.nouvelobs.com%2Ffile%2F14806940-1ere-autorisation-de-manipulation-genetique-d-embryons-humains-au-royaume-uni

1ère autorisation de manipulation génétique d'embryons humains au Royaume-Uni
Au Royaume-Uni, des scientifiques ont reçu l'autorisation de procéder à des manipulations génétiques sur des embryons humains en utilisant la technique…
SCIENCESETAVENIR.FR|PAR PAR RÉDACTEURVOIR TOUS SES ARTICLES

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Empty A New Way to Hack Genes Holds Promise for Disease Cures

Message  gerardM Sam 15 Avr - 16:47

Howdy.

Seeker

A new method for fixing bad genes offers a way to treat other genetic diseases

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQD072M8cpJdHZnS&w=476&h=249&url=https%3A%2F%2Fresize.rbl.ms%2Fsimage%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fassets.rbl.ms%252F8407868%252F1200x600.jpg%2F2000%252C2000%2F9CRn0I4QmIjsrGEz%2Fimg

A New Way to Hack Genes Holds Promise for Disease Cures
Scientists refine a method to alter mutated genes in the body to cure genetic diseases.
SEEKER.COM

gerardM

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Empty Researchers Find DNA From Extinct Humans in Cave Sediments

Message  gerardM Ven 28 Avr - 23:28

Howdy.

Seeker

Scientists in Germany have recovered ancient human DNA from sediment, not bones or teeth, in a finding that could offer a new inroad into our own evolutionary history.

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQAt5AX1wULLQsPc&w=476&h=249&url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets3.thrillist.com%2Fv1%2Fimage%2F2573400%2Fsize%2Ftmg-facebook_social

Researchers Find DNA From Extinct Humans in Cave Sediments
The DNA was extracted from caves where no human remains were found, opening a new pathway for research into human evolution.
SEEKER.COM

gerardM

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Empty Lawbreaking Particles May Point to a Previously Unknown Force in the Universe

Message  gerardM Lun 17 Juil - 21:45

Howdy.

Scientific American

Scientists aren’t yet certain that electrons and their relatives are violating the Standard Model of particle physics, but the evidence is mounting.

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQBj9OXV7WjFAfut&w=476&h=249&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scientificamerican.com%2Fsciam%2Fcache%2Ffile%2FE5522355-5D7A-428D-81A58B849DD90E21_agenda

Lawbreaking Particles May Point to a Previously Unknown Force in the Universe
SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM

gerardM

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Empty Re: Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules

Message  MurielB Lun 17 Juil - 22:16

Gérard, everyone !
I did my best to read the article but it is very difficult for me to understand.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Message  MurielB Ven 31 Aoû - 23:05

yes

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Genome DNA Cells Neurons particles molecules - Page 2 Empty Epigenetics vs How Darwin and Lamark explained evolution

Message  MurielB Jeu 14 Mai - 21:46

https://study.com/academy/answer/explain-similarities-and-differences-between-the-way-darwin-and-lamark-explained-evolution.html
Some similarities between the way that Darwin and Lamarck explained evolution includes the idea that life changes/evolves gradually over time and is continuously changing. They also agreed on the fact that organisms adapt to their environments, however, their explanations of this were slightly different. Lamarck said that, using the example of a giraffe, that a giraffe stretches its neck throughout its life to try and reach higher leaves, causing it to have longer necks, and adapting to their environment. Darwin, on the other hand, used natural selection to explain organisms adapting to their environments. He said that natural selection determined organisms with traits better suited for the environment had a higher chance of surviving and reproducing more.
Hi everyone
Darwin discovered that the main driver of evolution is natural selection.
Lamarck believed that  environmental adaptations were  passed on to future générations (he gave the example of the giraffe's neck). However, he had no proof of this. For a long time, Lamarck's theory made people laugh.
Epigenetics shows that the expression of our genes (i.e. the person we are) is directly influenced by our environment:
For example Some traumas experienced by parents cause diseases over several generations. By altering the way genes work, they leave biochemical marks that are also passed on ; lifestyle diet, physical exercise, trauma, pollution transform us. We are not totally conditioned by our genes. We can ourselves direct our own lives.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  Remy Sam 23 Mai - 8:56

Today's evening, a documentary is dedicated to the genes : from the first theories to present manipulations.
ARTE, 20h50 "Il était une fois les gènes"

Remy

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb

Message  Remy Sam 23 Mai - 9:47

Remy

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb

Message  MurielB Dim 24 Mai - 23:19

Tx a lot Rémy for the documentary I watched with pleasure and for the video.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2