Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The world is changing and you are changing

3 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

The world is changing and you are changing - Page 2 Empty Re: The world is changing and you are changing

Message  Remy Jeu 27 Aoû - 8:44

Everything...except my cat !

Remy

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The world is changing and you are changing - Page 2 Empty Re: The world is changing and you are changing

Message  MurielB Jeu 27 Aoû - 10:34

The world is changing and you are changing - Page 2 673cda10
Are you sure?

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  MurielB Jeu 27 Aoû - 22:33

The world is changing and you are changing - Page 2 Energy10

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  Remy Ven 28 Aoû - 2:33

L'équivalence masse/énergie est donnée, comme chacun sait, par la célébrissime équation E= mc2.
L'énergie d'un kg de carambars est de : 1 x 300 000 000 x 300 000 000 joules. En calories, il faut diviser par 4.18

Il faudrait cesser de manger ! Cool

Remy

Message  MurielB Lun 7 Sep - 22:01

https://www.turnerpublishing.com/blog/detail/everything-is-energy-everything-is-one-everything-is-possible/
Everything is energy, and everything is connected to everything else. The water in the ocean and the clouds in the sky. The trees and the animals. You, me, and the world around us. Everything comes from the same source and returns to it. Everything is one. Thoughts and feelings are energy as well, so everything we think and feel has an influence on everything and everyone on this planet. In this way, we create our own reality, because mind rules over matter.
 A quick calculation shows us that the solid part of an atom is only 0.000000000001 percent of the whole atom’s mass.
The quantum theory researchers discovered the answer: Not only do particles consist of energy, but so does the space between. This is the so-called zero-point energy. Therefore it is true: Everything consists of energy.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

The world is changing and you are changing - Page 2 Empty “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”

Message  MurielB Ven 6 Nov - 22:47

Max Planck
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”

Max PlanckThe world is changing and you are changing - Page 2 Oeil10

Dernière édition par MurielB le Ven 6 Nov - 23:03, édité 1 fois

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  MurielB Ven 6 Nov - 23:02

Hello Everyone
What Max Planck has said is just Physics, Quantum Physics but it is also true at our level
Physicists have long known that a quantum of light, or photon, will behave like a particle or a wave depending on how they measure it
Everything that happens in the infinitely small (the observer causes the waves to be transformed into particles) is also true at our level. My way of seeing life and the world changes them. All the positive waves that my gaze perceives are transformed into a corresponding reality and the same applies to negative waves
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/quantum-experiment-space-confirms-reality-what-you-make-it-0
reality is what you make it

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

The world is changing and you are changing - Page 2 Empty Freud vs Jung

Message  MurielB Mer 2 Juin - 21:39

Freud vs Jung - Similarities and Differences - Harley Therapy™ Blog
To many, Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud defined the world of psychology. Their theories, although differing, have had the greatest impact on our perception of the human mind, and their contributions to theory and practice have led to the development of successful psychological treatments for the wide spectrum of human distress.
Jung believed the human psyche exists in three parts; the ego (the conscious mind), the personal unconscious, and the collective unconscious (which included Jung’s ideas concerning Archetypes).
Sigmund Freud believed the most powerful forces were the sexual desires in childhood which were repressed from the conscious mind.
For Jung, my inner reality is organised around four elements: the ego, the persona, the self and the shadow. The ego is me.  The persona is my social mask. The shadow is the unacceptable aspects of the image I want to have of myself and give to others. The self is what includes us in the cosmos. It is our universal, unlimited being, conscious of belonging to the Whole. I like very much Jung's way of seeing things while I find Freud's one very materialistic an superficial

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

The world is changing and you are changing - Page 2 Empty Are our personalities set in stone, or can we work on – even improve – them?

Message  MurielB Mer 6 Avr - 22:12

https://digismak.com/are-our-personalities-set-in-stone-or-can-we-work-on-them-even-improve-them-life-and-style/

Are our personalities set in stone, or can we work on – even improve – them?
Ask yourself what your ideal personality will be and, with self-awareness and repetitive practice, traits will follow
At some point most of us have been assigned a neat label for our personality, as if it were a brand of clothing. It could have occurred during a job interview, for an online dating profile, or in a social-media quiz that matches your traits with a character from Game of Thrones. Or perhaps you’ve endured a conversation with friends in which everyone is declared an “introvert” or “extrovert”, the two tribes into which the entire world’s population can seemingly be divided. ​The dogma of personality classifications, says psychologist and author Dr Benjamin Hardy, is that they reveal “your true core authentic self – and that [once you have] discovered it, you can finally live your true life.” They are supposed to be empowering and are presented as definitive. They work on the assumption that personality is a rigid thing, cast in plaster. Speaking about Zoom from his home in Florida, Hardy says this is all “false.” In his recent book Personality is not permanent, argues that personality is not fixed at all. Some changes occur naturally as we go through our lives, but we can also consciously alter our traits if we want to. He speaks of personality – “his constant attitudes and behaviors, his way of presenting himself in situations” – as a collection of skills that can be learned, such as riding a bicycle.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  MurielB Jeu 7 Avr - 9:14

I really think that changing your personality is difficult, but not impossible
Personality changes throughout life and depends on experiences
I sincerely believe that we must first of all practice transparency of personality: say what we are and be what we say. This means cheating as little as possible.

Dernière édition par MurielB le Jeu 7 Avr - 15:50, édité 1 fois

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  Remy Jeu 7 Avr - 15:16

Indeed ! Unfortunately, some people cheat, because they are afraid of the consequences if they are straightforward.

Remy

Message  MurielB Jeu 7 Avr - 15:53

I agree with you Rémy it is very difficult to be straightforward but it is the only way.
What can we do to work on acquiring a personality that we have chosen and would be a better form of ourselves?
I would say avoiding toxic people because the environment is important and surrounding yourself with people you trust. However, you have to be determined because nothing can be taken for granted
Furthermore we are now in a new era
=>Past pandemics remind us COVID will be an era, not a crisis

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2