Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

How to become Parisian in one hour

5 participants

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 Empty Re: How to become Parisian in one hour

Message  gerardM Dim 24 Nov - 15:55

He is Jean-Pierre!

A very friendly guy!
On Facebook, he gathers lots of "friends" and never forgets to keep in touch -himself and not a temporary worker in charge of his comm-, never forget to make gifts to them.

I'm still stunned he was able to say my first name and name last time we met affraid

~~

If you read his bio, you saw he was a cook in New York.
He decided to come to Paris and launch a show in Englis... lots, lots, lots of people told him: "you're mad! English language in Paris, it will never work". Olivier began in a very small room...

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 Empty Re: How to become Parisian in one hour

Message  gerardM Jeu 27 Mar - 20:56

Hi everyone,

After his show in Paris (tho' advised not to consider any success), Olivier started a monthly version in London then a version in Brussels...

-> Le One man show qui remet les Parisiens à leur place (in English, s'il vous plaît)

Good show Olivier! You deserve success!

gerardM

Message  gerardM Ven 28 Mar - 13:56

Hi there.

A few words to add the name of the theater in London: "Leicester Square Theatre".

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 31 Mar - 17:58

Hi everyone,

Apparently, with Olivier's agreement, a new show in Berlin:
How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 Temp1969

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 1 Avr - 22:06

Hi everyone,

An article:
-> Olivier Giraud : Le spectacle pour devenir de vrais Parisiens, la critique de melty.fr
Olivier Giraud a investi depuis deux ans avec succès la scène du Théâtre des Nouveautés de la capitale avec son spectacle en forme de pari fou. Et c’est parti pour une heure d’un one-man show qui vous donnera toutes les astuces pour devenir de vrais Parisiens !

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 1 Avr - 22:25

Hi everyone,

Another posting by Olivier 8 hours ago:
Olivier Giraud
il y a 8 heures, à proximité de Paris.
En route pour une interview sur France Info!
Things go fast for Olivier! :-) 

If you've the opportunity, go attend!

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 4 Juin - 14:02

Hi everyone,

I'd forgotten to write this here, really? Can't believe it!  C\'est vrai!! 

It's a bigger and bigger success for Olivier Giraud.

Want to know? He is invited at a party organized by the British Embassy and will meet Her Majesty the Queen Elisabeth II in Normandy!

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mer 4 Juin - 14:15

congratulations Olivier Giraud

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 434432271_837995898367711_696139415373841831_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=2285d6&_nc_ohc=oayqvB2kHVAQ7kNvgH883zj&_nc_ht=scontent.flil1-1
La langue c'est Le Lien, Language is The Link, La Lengua es el Nexo de unión, Sprache ist die Verbindung, Il Linguaggio è Il Legame, La Lingvo estas La Ligilo etc.
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Espéranto, Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  gerardM Mer 4 Juin - 14:22

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 Temp100

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 9 Juin - 18:22

Hi everyone,

And... here's Oliver with EII!

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 Temp48
(click pic to enlarge)

WTG Oliver!

gerardM

Message  gerardM Ven 15 Aoû - 19:10

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 Temp146

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 18 Aoû - 21:51

gerardM

Message  gerardM Ven 7 Nov - 14:10

Hi everyone,

Here it is!

Today, at the News-13h of France 2!

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 Temp20

Youssef himself posted this on Olivier's account on facebook.

I suggested this goal years ago: here it is!
Congrats Olivier!!

and...

As we suggest now: next step - Vivement Dimanche with Michel Drucker.
Olivier Giraud rocks: if you come to Paris, don't miss this performance.

gerardM

Message  gerardM Ven 7 Nov - 22:33

Here's the extract of today's news on France 2:

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 7 Nov - 22:41

G
Thanks Gérard for the extract. We can now get a general idea of what it is. They say that we don't need to be fluent in English to understand. Very funny indeed ! fortunately Parisians are not upset to be made fun of ! Laughing

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 434432271_837995898367711_696139415373841831_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=2285d6&_nc_ohc=oayqvB2kHVAQ7kNvgH883zj&_nc_ht=scontent.flil1-1
La langue c'est Le Lien, Language is The Link, La Lengua es el Nexo de unión, Sprache ist die Verbindung, Il Linguaggio è Il Legame, La Lingvo estas La Ligilo etc.
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Ven 7 Nov - 23:30

Notice Ekise says: "How to become A Parisian in one hour".

As I wrote it in a previous post, "How to become A Parisian in An hour" would be better.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Sam 8 Nov - 21:44

Gérard everyone !
hour, honest, honor start with a silent h. you have to use an instead of a
Thanks Gérard "an hour is better"

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Sam 8 Nov - 22:24

Hi Muriel,

I didn't replace "a" by "an", I replaced "one" by "an" because I guess that it's more English.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Sam 8 Nov - 22:56

Sorry Gérard ! I just wanted to help the people who read the forum and want to improve their English

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Sam 8 Nov - 23:14

gerardM a écrit:Notice Ekise says: "How to become A Parisian in one hour".

As I wrote it in a previous post, "How to become A Parisian in An hour" would be better.
Well, Krystyna just told me the name of Olivier's show was correct: "How To Become Parisian In One Hour"!
"How to become a Parisian in an hour" has got different meanings, Olivier is quite right.

"To become Parisian" means to get the behavior of a Parisian; "to become a Parisian" would mean to become an inhabitant of Paris.
That's true that "an" is more usual than "one" but here, "one" would mean "in one hour, not even two".

gerardM

Message  MurielB Sam 8 Nov - 23:35

Thanks Gérard for all those very useful explanations !

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Dim 9 Nov - 18:24

You're welcome Muriel.

I'm sorry to have written wrong and stupid words... please feel free to say it when you don't agree.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Dim 9 Nov - 22:46

OK I will ..but you don't write wrong and stupid words. scratch

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Dim 9 Nov - 23:07

MurielB a écrit:OK I will ..but you don't write wrong and stupid words. scratch
Muriel, I'm referring to my messages in which I said:
-1- "How to become A Parisian in An hour" would be better
-then 2- finally "How to become Parisian in one hour" is better.
Meaning the original title is better and I wrote messages for nothing Laughing that's what I named wrong and stupid words.

That's true that there were explanations.

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 1 Mar - 17:04

Hi everyone,

Olivier Giraud was on for the JT of France 3 yesterday

Olivier Giraud

Reportage sur How to become parisian in one hour? JT france 3!!!

How to become Parisian in one hour - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQA2HJ0zgTr6f3hS&w=470&h=246&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.francetvinfo.fr%2Fimage%2F754vwbgmi-2055%2F1500%2F843%2F5683121

Paris inspire le théâtre
Auteurs et metteurs en scène s'inspirent de Paris et des Parisiens pour créer des pièces de théâtre.
FRANCETVINFO.FR

gerardM

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant