Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Travelling around the world : two students who need a hand

2 participants

Travelling around the world : two students who need a hand Empty Travelling around the world : two students who need a hand

Message  ElodieB Mer 14 Déc - 22:19

Hi there!
I'm planning to spend one month in Ireland in July 2012 with a friend of mine. The thing is : we are both students and would like to find a job and a housing for one month and we absolutely don't know how to start our research, particularly because we do not trust unknown websites on the internet. If any of you could share tips and links on the internet or personal contacts who could employ us or receive us, that would be great. I am sure many of you know how difficult it can be to look for reliable links on the internet when you are so far from a foreign country. We'll take any job (waitress, working on a farm, whatever...) and do not mind either renting a flat or living in a family as long as we can stay together and earn a little money to pay for the shelter (or, why not, be sheltered and fed in exchange with free work). We are both serious and nice girls and have a good level in English (we got the English degree last year). Don't hesitate to share your own experience.
Thank you in advance for helping us in achieving a dream.
Elodie and Melodie
ElodieB
ElodieB

Lieu : Boulogne
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), De, Gb, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Travelling around the world : two students who need a hand Empty Re: Travelling around the world : two students who need a hand

Message  MurielB Jeu 15 Déc - 14:22

Hi Elodie !
Such a surprise to hear from you ! I have not seen you for such a long time !
Here is a link from Romain explaining Language Exchange International we are part of.
https://www.cafe-polyglotte.com/t318-language-exchange-international-lei?highlight=Language+exchange+internationa
This link will help you to understand what it is about. It now consists of more than 32 groups. You could send him a private message through this forum (He is RGT) and ask him for help
See you soon ( Perhaps in Boulogne polyglot) When you are in Ireland why not tell us about your trip in this forum ! It would be great !
Muriel

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Travelling around the world : two students who need a hand Empty Re: Travelling around the world : two students who need a hand

Message  ElodieB Jeu 15 Déc - 19:32

Thanks Muriel. Well, now i'm in Outreau for my studies and i still don't have any car of my own so i can't come anymore but i'd love to see you all again, especially Fabien, Peter and also the nice ladies on the Spanish table.
Anyway, i really thank you for the piece of information.
Hope all of you are fine but well, i guess people coming to the café may not be the same people anymore. I'll be in Germany for two days this week end so i'll think of you =) See you soon
ElodieB
ElodieB

Lieu : Boulogne
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), De, Gb, Es