Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Online Shopping Made Safer

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Online Shopping Made Safer Empty Black Friday and Cyber Monday Online Shopping Made Safer

Message  gerardM Lun 24 Nov - 21:39

Hi everyone,

Advice by my friends at Malwarebytes...

A handy and comprehensive list of dos and donts on what online users should do to remain safe once the holiday shopping season kicks in.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Online Shopping Made Safer Temp22

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Online Shopping Made Safer | Malwarebytes Unpacked

A handy and comprehensive list of dos and donts on what online users should do to remain safe once the holiday shopping season kicks in.

INFO.MALWAREBYTES.ORG

~~~~~
Do…
…recall and follow basic safe computing and online privacy tips.
…visit and bookmark only legitimate retail and e-commerce sites where you will likely do your online transactions and purchases
…install ad-blockers
…turn on that pop-up blocker.
…enter your personal information on an encrypted page if you’re signing in or registering to a website.
…log off from the sites you purchased items from or transacted in.
Don’t…
…just click links from emails you receive from (supposed) retailers or from anyone on your social feeds.
…give out all your information
…use debit cards when buying online.
Although this post is for the upcoming online spree that is expected to happen in Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, note that these practices can and should be done at any time of the year whenever one plans to go shopping online.

Jovi Umawing

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas