Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Dawn French Fan Club 2

3 participants

Page 16 sur 39 Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Suivant

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Dawn French Fan Club 2

Message  gerardM Mar 2 Fév - 1:08

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12650869_1038521662872230_3567915827246033096_n

Note "prince charming" and not charming prince.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  gerardM Mar 2 Fév - 1:35

After dating a young lady for some time a young man decides it is time to marry her.
He proceeds with all the necessary plans and finally the day comes.
On the day of the wedding the young man has yet to pay the pastor for performing the ceremony. However the pastor has a plan.
The service proceeds as planned the vows are exchanged etc. Now it is time for the groom to kiss his bride. The pastor sees this as the perfect opportunity to ask to be paid. He pulls the young man aside and asks him. "Can you please pay me?"
Not wanting to create a seen the young man asked, "How much do I owe you?"
The pastor thinks quickly and replies, "pay me according to your wife's beauty."
The young man discretely pulled out five dollars and gave it to the pastor.
Although annoyed by this, the pastor continues the ceremony and says: "You may now kiss the bride."
At this point the veil is lifted from the brides face to allow the groom to kiss her. As the groom is about to kiss his new bride the pastor interrupts and promptly hand the groom four dollars and fifty cents.

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 2 Fév - 19:14

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12644694_1039636059427457_6042759303381989835_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mar 2 Fév - 21:15

At this point the veil is lifted from the brides face to allow the groom to kiss her. As the groom is about to kiss his new bride the pastor interrupts and promptly hand the groom four dollars and fifty cents.
The pastor should have known that “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”   Wink

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  gerardM Mer 3 Fév - 20:16

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12439231_1039637439427319_1655810568248616873_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 3 Fév - 20:31

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12654189_1039637392760657_4341270507774145399_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mer 3 Fév - 20:42

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12644887_1039636842760712_1005324129014586261_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mer 3 Fév - 21:58

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi3-isdonDa12Xn06x6tJWJamKTn3DKcy8C9gb9UG_-LfgqqLv

I think the armpits are not so difficult to scratch and the arms are always long enough ! Very Happy

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Mer 3 Fév - 22:56

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12439244_1722090511361892_3827605966339211997_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Jeu 4 Fév - 12:06

"Would you mind telling me, Doctor," Bob asked, "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?"
"Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track."
"What sort of question?"
"Well, you might ask him, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?'
Bob thought for a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, "You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history."

gerardM

Message  gerardM Jeu 4 Fév - 12:35

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12644963_1040081576049572_302266666287373649_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Sam 6 Fév - 14:51

A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.
"Well, how was the honeymoon?" asked the mother.
"Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..."
Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam started using the most horrible language. He's been saying things I've never heard before! All these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home... please mama!"
"Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words has he been using?"
"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so embarrassed! They're just too awful! You've got to come get me and take me home... please mama!"
"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset... Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"
Still sobbing, the bride replied, "Oh, mama... words like dust, wash, iron, and cook..."

gerardM

Message  MurielB Sam 6 Fév - 19:25

Still sobbing, the bride replied, "Oh, mama... words like dust, wash, iron, and cook..."

Horrible language !Smile

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Dim 7 Fév - 13:59

A couple was delighted when finally their long wait to adopt a baby came to an end.
The adoption center called and told them they had a wonderful Japanese baby boy, and the couple took him without hesitation.
On the way home from the adoption center, they stopped by the local college so they each could enroll in night courses.
After they filled out the form, the registration clerk inquired, "What ever possessed you to study Japanese?"
The couple said proudly, "We just adopted a Japanese baby and in a year or so he'll start to talk. We just want to be able to understand him."

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 7 Fév - 14:22

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12670433_1041647379226325_2020419995350576445_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 7 Fév - 14:52

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12642483_1041647139226349_9198049352129930826_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 7 Fév - 21:12

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12592316_1040081632716233_8638064433759806290_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 8 Fév - 14:53

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12654698_1042704245787305_8899719591339222123_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 14 Fév - 14:46

A Grandma who had serious hearing problems for a number of years went to the doctor to be fitted for a hearing aid that would return her hearing to 100%.
The grandma went back for further tests a month later and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."
To which the elderly woman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 14 Fév - 15:08

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12729177_1045545752169821_8709900109624930680_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 14 Fév - 16:32

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12650877_1727977360773207_1584749687373320975_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 15 Fév - 0:16

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 16 12670247_1045545508836512_8503796323836991703_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Lun 15 Fév - 23:09

Are you writing about women's emancipation ?

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Lun 15 Fév - 23:21

Not exactly but kinda.

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 16 Fév - 11:51

A knight went off to fight in the Holy Crusades but before leaving he made his wife wear a chastity belt. After tightly securing it to her, he handed the key to his best friend with the instruction: "If I do not return within seven years, unlock my wife and set her free to lead a normal life."
The knight then rode off on the first leg of his journey to the Holy Land, but he had only traveled barely an hour when he was suddenly aware of the sound of pounding hooves behind him. He turned to see that it was his best friend.
"What is the problem?" asked the knight.
His best friend replied: "You gave me the wrong key."

gerardM

Page 16 sur 39 Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Suivant