How to keep healthy

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

How to keep healthy - Page 4 Empty Re: How to keep healthy

Message  MurielB le Mer 19 Juil - 22:39

Yes I agree that an aseptic and sterile environment is no good for us.  Gradual contact with germs is better. Anyway before eating we should wash our hands

Merci pour votre réponse. Connectez vous (cliquez sur "connexion" et insérez "mot de passe" et "nom d’utilisateur") puis cliquez sur “répondre “ Pour avoir vos identifiants, inscrivez-vous  sur le forum www.cafe-polyglotte.com et pour tout autre question envoyez un mail : muriel.bercez@gmail.com ou =>PRESENTATION (Mode d'emploi du forum)=>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to keep healthy - Page 4 Empty 7 Reasons Why Horseback Riding Is the Best Therapy

Message  gerardM le Ven 18 Aoû - 20:12

Howdy.

A good gallop is good for the soul.

How to keep healthy - Page 4 Safe_image.php?d=AQD9W3lpsH9wANZy&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.wideopenpets.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Fbigstock-Girl-horseback-riding-at-sunse-23167235

7 Reasons Why Horseback Riding Is the Best Therapy
There's no denying the freeing power of a good gallop - horseback riding is clearly the best therapy!
WIDEOPENPETS.COM

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

How to keep healthy - Page 4 Empty How 15 Minutes Of Walking Per Day Can Change Your Body

Message  gerardM le Dim 3 Déc - 17:52

Howdy.

How to keep healthy - Page 4 Virals-May-8_11_15-minutes-walking-798x418

I suspect this web page to be mostly ad to sell their stuff...
However, there're a few good clues.
I personally feel good when walking... centuries ago, scientists, philosophers (who didn't have to work as they were rich people) spent much time walking through their domains.
When I walk, I can let my thoughts go and this a good way to find a solution to many issues or simple questions. Riding, driving can't do as well; even sitting in an armchair doing nothing is not as well to find out...

Good for health? Yes I think so but I'm surprised at all of the points the article refers to... exaggerated!  scratch anyway.

NB: Take advantage of the page to control your good pronunciation of "soul" as sometimes, the French can be very creative Smile

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Dim 3 Déc - 21:07

Hi everyone
I also enjoy walking. You can come across acquaintances or friends when you do.

Merci pour votre réponse. Connectez vous (cliquez sur "connexion" et insérez "mot de passe" et "nom d’utilisateur") puis cliquez sur “répondre “ Pour avoir vos identifiants, inscrivez-vous  sur le forum www.cafe-polyglotte.com et pour tout autre question envoyez un mail : muriel.bercez@gmail.com ou =>PRESENTATION (Mode d'emploi du forum)=>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM le Lun 4 Déc - 22:52

MurielB a écrit:Hi everyone
I also enjoy walking. You can come across acquaintances or friends when you do.
A benefit of walking is also to spend time with yourself in the middle of the woods...

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Mar 5 Déc - 16:04

in the middle of the woods...
affraid affraid

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM le Mar 5 Déc - 22:59

Muriel, I love to be surrounded by the silence of the woods, but as you know, I met spider webs with nasty toxins on my face.

Or as I explained to my granddaughter, I love to walk in the rain as quite nobody is outsid and there no noise even close to buildings.

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Mar 5 Déc - 23:13

I understand, because when we are in "La voute" our communautary house we are often in the middle of nowhere. Anyway i never walk unaccompanied because my sense of orientation is so bad. I could walk round for ages !!!

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM le Mer 6 Déc - 15:43

> because my sense of orientation is so bad. I could walk round for ages !!!
Muriel, there are other dangers in the wood (I'm thinking of "Little Red Riding Hood") and it may not be good for you but I have a device with a function that permits to record a location just clicking a button then the device leads back to the departure.

gerardM

Message  MurielB le Mer 6 Déc - 18:49

a function that permits to record a location just clicking a button then the device leads back to the departure.
Gérard this is exactly what I want for Chrismas !!! santa

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

How to keep healthy - Page 4 Empty good food is very important

Message  MurielB le Lun 27 Aoû - 17:45

Please Click on the link                              = > Angleterre food

How to keep healthy - Page 4 Stock-photo-grilled-chicken-rice-spicy-chickpeas-avocado-cabbage-pepper-buddha-bowl-on-dark-background-587607935

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

How to keep healthy - Page 4 Empty Platybus milk against superbugs

Message  MurielB le Jeu 13 Déc - 9:56

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/15/platypus-milk-unlikely-weapon-in-fight-against-superbugs
Molecular biologists from Australia’s national science agency CSIRO have isolated the monotreme lactation protein structure for the first time, identifying a novel three-dimensional fold that the researchers say could lead to the creation of a new type of antibiotics.Molecular biologists from Australia’s national science agency CSIRO have isolated the monotreme lactation protein structure for the first time, identifying a novel three-dimensional fold that the researchers say could lead to the creation of a new type of antibiotics.

Dernière édition par MurielB le Jeu 13 Déc - 10:27, édité 2 fois

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  MurielB le Jeu 13 Déc - 10:04

Hi everyone
Antibiotics are certainly one of the great advances in medicine but overprescribing them has resulted in the development of  resistant bacteria that don't respond to antibiotics. I feel that observing nature can help in many fields. In that way scientists have found that platypus milk contains a lactation protein with potent antibacterial properties. It is true that nature has its laws which are very useful and man learns a lot while observing them. Excessive dependance on modern technologie with which man thinks he can conquer nature is a catastrophe. A more responsible attitude is co-existing with the environment and respecting its laws even copying them.Do you have any simular examples?

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4