Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Dawn French Fan Club 2

3 participants

Page 26 sur 39 Précédent  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Suivant

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Dawn French Fan Club 2

Message  MurielB Jeu 9 Juin - 23:58

Man and woman never understand each other ! Sad

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  gerardM Dim 12 Juin - 16:27

MurielB a écrit:Man and woman never understand each other ! Sad
That provides interest...

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Message  gerardM Dim 12 Juin - 16:27

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13428546_1125297700861292_9140920091257118636_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Lun 13 Juin - 19:51

gerardM a écrit:
MurielB a écrit:Man and woman never understand each other ! Sad
That provides interest...

Gérard, of course they are different and therefore think and view situations in a different way . The only way is communication. How can we guess what is Inside our Partner without communication ? this is the only way. "Never" was may be a bit too strong and pessimistic.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Mar 14 Juin - 14:30

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13434720_1125297820861280_5381722543126391280_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 14 Juin - 14:32

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13432253_1125903480800714_4228531244259738311_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 14 Juin - 14:35

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13423845_1125903380800724_4905613998084284865_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mar 14 Juin - 16:52

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 Image13

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Jeu 16 Juin - 22:51

I could have used this when I was a child

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 Safe_image.php?d=AQDb-DGrnefUlrCv&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Fviralslot.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F12%2Flegomath

The Students Are Struggling With Fractions. Now Watch What The Teacher Does With LEGOs. Awesome!
This teacher deserves a medal
VIRALSLOT.COM

Not with this that the Brits will adopt the decimal system! LOL

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 17 Juin - 15:45

Very useful piece of information ! Legos are so much more than just playthings=> 17 Practical Uses for Lego in Your Everyday Life

Not with this that the Brits will adopt the decimal system! LOL
All the more so since they are very matter-of- fact !

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Sam 18 Juin - 11:25

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director what the criterion was that defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No," said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a room with or without a view?"

gerardM

Message  gerardM Sam 18 Juin - 11:26

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13466199_1786060504964892_7613177831719910905_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Dim 19 Juin - 17:27

A blonde had just gotten a new sports car and was out for a drive when she cut off a truck driver. He motioned for her to pull over. When she did, he got out of his truck and pulled a piece of chalk from his pocket. He drew a circle on the road and told the blonde, "Stand in the circle and don't move!"
He then went to her car and cut up her leather seats. When he turned around she had a slight grin on her face, so he said, "Oh, you think that's funny? Watch this."
He gets a baseball bat out of his truck and breaks every window in her car. When he turns and looks at her she has a smile on her face. He is getting really mad. He gets his knife back out and slices all her tires. Now she's laughing. The truck driver is really starting to lose it. He goes back to his truck and gets a can of gas, pours it on her car and sets it on fire.
He turns around and she is laughing so hard she is about to fall down.
"What's so funny?" the truck driver asked the blonde. She replied, "When you weren't looking I stepped outside the circle four times."

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mar 21 Juin - 22:03

Very Happy Very Happy

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Jeu 23 Juin - 8:40

A man in a hot air balloon realised he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."
The woman below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."
"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.
"I am," replied the woman, "How did you know?"
"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip."
The woman below responded, "You must be in Management."
"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"
"Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."

gerardM

Message  gerardM Sam 25 Juin - 18:57

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 Safe_image.php?d=AQBHZEYKHTgmSek4&w=450&h=236&url=http%3A%2F%2Fviralslot.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F06%2F2016-06-24-9-29-59-PM

Barber Called Him "The Dumbest Kid In The World," But Nobody Expected Him To Say THIS!
VIRALSLOT.COM

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 27 Juin - 14:41

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13439201_1135244113199984_1519572400833294892_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Lun 27 Juin - 23:17

Moreover, nothing will bring you greater peace than minding your own business!

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Jeu 30 Juin - 17:18

According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington recently was faced with a unique problem.
A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.
Every night, the maintenance man would remove them and the next day, the girls would put them back.
Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man...
She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.
To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.
He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.
There are teachers, and then there are educators...

gerardM

Message  MurielB Jeu 30 Juin - 22:07

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet
Very efficient demonstration ! Very Happy

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Jeu 30 Juin - 22:36

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13537633_1138425479548514_7491697168381489753_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Jeu 30 Juin - 22:38

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13567076_1138425419548520_1550775881929685219_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Jeu 30 Juin - 22:44

Holding a Grudge Is Like Letting Someone Live Rent-Free in Your Mind

Gérard I agree that when  you feel hatred towards someone, you allow hatred to fill and be a part of you. That somebody fills your mind and in a way lives rent-free.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Lun 11 Juil - 19:40

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 26 13627181_1145995045458224_5142568293373345620_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Lun 11 Juil - 22:35

Time and tide wait for no man ! Every week starts with Monday and you can't escape .....

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Page 26 sur 39 Précédent  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Suivant